Create Super Army of cloned Somalis

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
Sounds stupid. Clones also would not be the same as the person being cloned because of things like upbringing.

An AI Robot army however.. that's more like it. Maybe in the year 2080.

We have enough somali men in the world. No ty
Yes but they're all tribalist and don't want to unify or they chew khat and are docile. I want an army, police force and coast guard of clones that have been indoctrinated.

So many Somali women without husbands they could be carrying or nursing these future war fighters. Every Somali must be mobilised both man and woman in the great revival of the Somali armed forces

Lets be honest. Somalia needs major reform. We need to be as extreme as the Chinese where with their one child policy. In our case we have massive declining population. If we don't create clone babies now we'll suffer permanent losses that are too burdensome to bear

1.On a serious note we need to fix security and establish stronger institutions.
2. Build the economy and provide quality education, healthcare and opportunities for every citizen in the land.
3. Become as self-sufficient as possible in every metric and create an agricultural boom in every deegan. Ban aid and foreign donations .
4. Once these basic needs are met we have a chance of achieving decent reconciliation and to move forward.

1.On a serious note we need to fix security and establish stronger institutions.
2. Build the economy and provide quality education, healthcare and opportunities for every citizen in the land.
3. Become as self-sufficient as possible in every metric and create an agricultural boom in every deegan. Ban aid and foreign donations .
4. Once these basic needs are met we have a chance of achieving decent reconciliation and to move forward.
Yes but Somalis need to act on their own not depend on already weak central government. Everybody has their hand out to the government. American was founded by Americans who took the initiative not on a welfare state

Yes but Somalis need to act on their own not depend on already weak central government. Everybody has their hand out to the government. American was founded by Americans who took the initiative not on a welfare state

Self sufficiency is not being government dependant. Their job is to govern and therefore should do their jobs. The government provides very little subpar services. Most developments have been from individuals or corporations. The government need to launch initiatives to boost productivity and morale.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
giphy.gif

Big brain time

Mozart

You need people like me
Lets be honest. Somalia needs major reform. We need to be as extreme as the Chinese where with their one child policy. In our case we have massive declining population. If we don't create clone babies now we'll suffer permanent losses that are too burdensome to bear
Somalia is doomed akhi. We can't even build proper houses/roads and we're talking about building an entire nation .

Reborn
What Somalis need is to go back to their own tradition
1614800806048.png

Reconciliation conferences with community elders and stakeholders with no foreign powers involved.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Clone Somali men and create a super army of Somali men who will monopolise on state security, what do you think?
You haven't provided substantial answers to my previous post in your thread , finally I thought I had a worthy opponent capable of murdering the entire page with paragraphs , I though you were going to drop nuclear cohesive PHD writings riddling with informative stuff or even refuting certain subjects well it seems like I was exaggerate to a larger extent damn the coffee can be overwhelming , writing long ass essays is not your thing isn't it ?

Cloning ? There were experiments on lab rats , guinea pigs and hamsters on wheels however not on human beings.

This is quite a phenomenon theory , this requires a lot of deep thinking and delving into matters that can fry one's sanity but luckily we humans are capable of thinking outside the box , this is however a comprehensive task , I'll give this some thought.

Trending

Latest posts