'Simp'.

I've noticed recently on social media, whenever a guy does something nice for a woman, even if it's his partner/wife random guys will label him a 'simp' . It's got to the point that even common respect and etiquette towards women is looked at as 'simping'. I'm beginning to think a lot of these guys are from abusive homes.

What is wrong with some modern men? It's a strange phenomenon.

Cartman

reformed
Chivalry is key, and the ability to know how to use it well and treat your female like she deserves. Respect and making sure not even a penny or a dime comes out of your pocket. Her taking of her jacket for you and putting it on a puddle you could have easily walked over. :fittytousand:

I've noticed recently on social media, whenever a guy does something nice for a woman, even if it's his partner/wife random guys will label him a 'simp' . It's got to the point that even common respect and etiquette towards women is looked at as 'simping'. I'm beginning to think a lot of these guys are from abusive homes.

Your a simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp simp

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

There are reasons why the word exists, reasons you have yet to comprehend.

It's a whole way of faulty thinking. A h0eass nigga mindset.

This is not true at all. Simp has a very specific meaning and is rarely misused, but ‘pick-me’ is what we should honestly be talking about.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

simp

Being kind to women is decency.. In Somali or Muslim culture we are encouraged to be kind to our women.. But unfortunately since we came to the west we lost some of our culture and our behavior has changed alot both males and females alike.. We tend to copy and imitate the worst of the worst.. Women adapt the toxic feminist behavior and the men adapt thuggish behavior.

Being kind to women is decency.. In Somali or Muslim culture we are encouraged to be kind to our women.. But unfortunately since we came to the west we lost some of our culture and our behavior has changed alot both males and females alike.. We tend to copy and imitate the worst of the worst.. Women adapt the toxic feminist behavior and the men adapt thuggish behavior.
Stop being such a simp oof :susp:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Theres two levels to simping.

Level one is simple.
You constantly compliment every woman that you find attractive. You have no means of self control. You'd rather be surrounded by women at all times. You fall in love but you're smart enough not to fall in love with every woman and also smart enough not to spend money on every woman you meet/date.

Level two.
You have no means of self control whatsoever. You fall in love with any girl that gives you time, smiles or even speak to you.
Two good morning texts and you're already out cosigning on a new car and you're asking her to move in. But soon as that relationship falls apart , you're already out doing the same shit with another girl that you just happened to fall in love with...again.

The crazy thing about simp level two is, dacad bey ka tahay, he does really fall in love with naag walba. So when he moves on and he says jaceyl baa igu dhacay, he ain't lying :jcoleno:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I agree on the whole "polar" way of being.
Being kind is a great trait. But people get it confused with being "nice".
People also assume that they go hand in hand.
Kindness is genuine, niceness has often an ulterior motive behind it.
I'm sure you've seen people that others would say is not a nice person, but they're actually kind.
And also you've seen people who seem nice but they are phony and lowkey xaasids

Trending

Latest posts