Silly Xalimo tells people the reason why she married a non Faarax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

It looks like once again xaarlimos and ex convicts are inseparable.

dnxgba5x0aa-god-jpg.56085
:mjlol:

@nine @Factz @Abdalla @Karim @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Cumar @Subeer @Starscream @AarHawd_7 @RichEnoughForGucci @sigmund @Ferrari

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Imagine being Somali guy and marrying a Somali woman whos couchie has been around the block by African Americans? On top of that raising her 3 half adoon kids? As Dabcasar would say Waaali cass weeye!

This one is written off the community and will be boycotted.

Sheikh

VIP
Imagine being Somali guy and marrying a Somali woman whos couchie has been around the block by African Americans? On top of that raising her 3 half adoon kids? As Dabcasar would say Waaali cass weeye!

Exactly what type of Somali man would raise her garac children? :damn: :drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She has the biggest beef with mama malyun.

They tried fighting in Minneapolis court. Mama malyun brought her lawyers to square up..:drakelaugh:

So did I get this right. She has 4 kids and the reason she doesnt want somali man is they dont have stable jobs? So she marries a student for his character and how well he treat her 4 kid? I didnt know beibg nice coukd feed 4 kids:confused: she married a broke ajnabi who needs sharci it seems

Sheikh

VIP
She has the biggest beef with mama malyun.

They tried fighting in Minneapolis court. Mama malyun brought her lawyers to square up..:drakelaugh:

Lool. Her and Mama Malyun almost threw hands? :pachah1:

If I had to bet I would bet on Mama Malyun she would had crushed her probably.

Lool facts she isn't mali anymore after marrying twice ajnabi

Lool she disabled the comment section. I wouldnt mind if this was a young girl. Now even habraha are making swirl videos on Youtube lool

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

I don’t understand the stupidity of somali girls it’s like they never learn do they actually think a somali man will marry them after their ajanabi marriage inevitably fails which it always does it’s practically geeljire law not to marry a xaliimo who tries to comes crawling back into the community after a failed ajanabi marriage :mjlol:

Habars acting like dhoocilos. Who would've thought to see that? :pachah1:
Loool we want from dhoocilo trying to act like grown women to grown women acting like dhoocilo. Signs of the end of the times. Xalimos keep embarrassing us on daily basis. Yesterday we saw a 300kg xalimo the size of a teenage elephant twerk on twitter. Its every day

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
lol she married a guy who needed papers to get in the country, who would marry an average xalimoid with 4 half AA babies

Status
Not open for further replies.