Silly Xalimo tells people the reason why she married a non Faarax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being Somali guy and marrying a Somali woman whos couchie has been around the block by African Americans? On top of that raising her 3 half adoon kids? As Dabcasar would say Waaali cass weeye!

This one is written off the community and will be boycotted.
You know my uncle once told me out of 100 Paki females, maximum maybe 5 will be s. Kulaha this is because Pakis (not that I agree with it) usually kill their women or throw acid on their faces which will make them ugly for life, for even the slightest of whorish behavior. I used to hate that fact, but this is what they do to keep their females in line.

You know my uncle once told me out of 100 Paki females, maximum maybe 5 will be s. Kulaha this is because Pakis (not that I agree with it) usually kill their women or throw acid on their faces which will make them ugly for life, for even the slightest of whorish behavior. I used to hate that fact, but this is what they do to keep their females in line.
Let a hoe be a hoe sxb it ain’t that serious

Honestly though. What kind of young man with no kids marry a woman with 4 kids by 2 men? Assuming its not the papers...he must be the biggest simp

Let a hoe be a hoe sxb it ain’t that serious
It will be. Once you marry one by accident :ftw9nwa: and she has a child for you, then you find out she was getting fucked by everyone from the block, or maybe your sister becomes hoe. If you marry a hoe, by geeljire law you are not man. You are not even a punk, you are HALF of it. And the Geeljire's will say WORK HARDER:samwelcome:. Don't take this personal sxb, Im not saying this will happen to you but be careful and always find out a chicks history before you wife her. Be on some FBI shit ma nigga. good luck

It will be. Once you marry one by accident :ftw9nwa: and she has a child for you, then you find out she was getting fucked by everyone from the block, or maybe your sister becomes hoe. If you marry a hoe, by geeljire law you are not man. You are not even a punk, you are HALF of it. And the Geeljire's will say WORK HARDER:samwelcome:. Don't take this personal sxb, Im not saying this will happen to you but be careful and always find out a chicks history before you wife her. Be on some FBI shit ma nigga. good luck
Forreal I could never do that to myself or my kids gotta have that hoefax on deck

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

We Faraxs are better than other men a lot of us don't put stigma on single Mothers and don't have problems marrying them but if you're kids are ajnabi then :mjlol:

Imagine being Somali guy and marrying a Somali woman whos couchie has been around the block by African Americans? On top of that raising her 3 half adoon kids? As Dabcasar would say Waaali cass weeye!

This one is written off the community and will be boycotted.
I don't think her kids are half Madow since she said her kid had timo dheer.

Who marries a woman with so many kids already? She acting like she had options.

tenor.gif

damnnnnn

she was married to an aa before? why make a video trying to justify her choice?? wtf ain’t no one gives a f*ck, move along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts