Silly question for my somali niggas

Actually, it depends because if I married a latina, my child would probably be somali community learning the culture and language, and he wouldn't give a damn about the latino community.

(His/her ass might also learn her mother tongue)
I’ve seen kids who are mixed race they don’t get accepted in the community as much

Would you stay true to your somali women if you had the choice to marry a latina convert instead?
I would take an ok looking Somali christian/athiest garoob xaliimo over the most beautiful virgin latino revert any day.. you said latino? wtf bro
Did they convert for me why should I marry them??
Somalis should stop acting as gatekeepers of Islam, we spread Islam yes and we lead Muslims yes, our xaliimos encouraged others to cover when other muslim women were afraid of wearing hijabs in the west in 2000s. Nobody can match our xaliimos' geesinimo and pride!! but we should stop intermarrying with reverts, many of them embrace Islam just so they can get a xaliimo fuckk off this is so demeaning!!

You don't have to reward any revert, niggas, we spread the word and keep the genes local, this should be our moto!

I would take an ok looking Somali christian/athiest garoob xaliimo over the most beautiful virgin latino revert any day.. you said latino? wtf bro
Somalis should stop acting as gatekeepers of Islam, we spread Islam yes and we lead Muslims yes, our xaliimos encouraged others to cover when other muslim women were afraid of wearing hijabs in the west in 2000s. Nobody can match our xaliimos' geesinimo and pride!! but we should stop intermarrying with reverts, many of them embrace Islam just so they can get a xaliimo fuckk off this is so demeaning!!

You don't have to reward any revert, niggas, we spread the word and keep the genes local, this should be our moto!

Icl your tripping walaal i can not share a child with a person who left islam.

"I would take an ok looking Somali christian/athiest garoob xaliimo over the most beautiful virgin latino revert any day"

Muslim women>over christian,yahuud and atheist xalimos. The second they leave islam it's a no for me

Mac Sonkor

I LIKE HEAVY METAL!!!!
People who mess around before marriage SHOULD NOT marry virgins. They're going to give their partner STDs

I've had huge crushes on Somali women however in my current frame of mind, yeah I'd marry a latino to satisfy my current fetish. The geeljir blood in me is boiling to be dominant ... conquering the women of foreign peoples. This mutt child of mine would be fully indoctrinated as Somali and if my genes aren't dominant (impossible) I'd throw him in the qashin
:camby:

Last edited:
It is not like a Latina revert is sitting around the corner and waiting for a Mali guy to walk by and take her hand.

Guys, seriously, there is a lot of talk about the Latina girls in social media, but I hardly see a Mali guy who is married to one of them. So I think people need to give it a rest about this imaginary fetish of Latinas.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
It is not like a Latina revert is sitting around the corner and waiting for a Mali guy to walk by and take her hand.

Guys, seriously, there is a lot of talk about the Latina girls in social media, but I hardly see a Mali guy who is married to one of them. So I think people need to give it a rest about this imaginary fetish of Latinas.
Bro these Europeans got these women hyped up. Latinas are so overrated 80% are built like refrigerators and are absolute birds

The UK is obsessed with latinas due to shortage of them in England, you lot hype them up too much they're just ordinary human beings not some angelic beings

//
The UK is obsessed with latinas due to shortage of them in England, you lot hype them up too much they're just ordinary human beings not some angelic beings

Even in Murica, with the exception of Mexicans, Guatemalans, and Salvadorans, I haven't seen the ones from Columbia who are "popular" with some of the Mali guys online.

//

Even in Murica, with the exception of Mexicans, Guatemalans, and Salvadorans, I haven't seen the ones from Columbia who are "popular" with some of the Mali guys online.
lol somalis don't live around Colombians at all most of them are in Florida, and NYC where somalis don't really exist, same with Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans infact that particular demographics are the least interaction somalis have with.

lol somalis don't live around Colombians at all most of them are in Florida, and NYC where somalis don't really exist, same with Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans infact that particular demographics are the least interaction somalis have with.

You gotta give up that line, young lady @Sigala. You and I used to argue on that point before. There are Somalis in CA, AZ, NV, OR, TX, and WA where you would find many latinos except Cubans. You still have your imaginary worldview where you want all Somalis to move to NYC :dead:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Although it is well known that the majority of Somali men marry their somali queen but there are some that participate in harem practises, such as dating, and I have witnessed several somali men who have done that and date other race but still ending up marrying somali women. Would you stay true to your somali women if you had the choice to marry a latina convert instead?

I specifically stated "lainto womens" since I don't imagine Mali Niggas marrying either Cadann or Madow woman.
I’ve seen somali dudes married to white and black americans. Never even seen an abdi next to a latina, prostitutes don’t count.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Although it is well known that the majority of Somali men marry their somali queen but there are some that participate in harem practises, such as dating, and I have witnessed several somali men who have done that and date other race but still ending up marrying somali women. Would you stay true to your somali women if you had the choice to marry a latina convert instead?

I specifically stated "lainto womens" since I don't imagine Mali Niggas marrying either Cadann or Madow woman.
I live in Boston, decent size community of Columbians.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s 2022 now darling, you somali women better step up or we will marry those macaaan Latina ladies 😍😍😍😍.
Please, it’s my honor.
i want that need GIF by The Cooligans

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You gotta give up that line, young lady @Sigala. You and I used to argue on that point before. There are Somalis in CA, AZ, NV, OR, TX, and WA where you would find many latinos except Cubans. You still have your imaginary worldview where you want all Somalis to move to NYC :dead:
But this is about colombians innit?
Minnesota is full of mexicans. Hella latinos in CA. Most latinos in WA are Nicaraguan, Guatemalan, and other central american. San diego is majority Mexican, obviously because it’s on the Mexico border. Columbus is probably the area with other Latinos, but mexicans are still 50%.

somalis rarely live among puerto ricans, Dominicans, colombians etc

Trending