Silly question for my somali niggas

But this is about colombians innit?
Minnesota is full of mexicans. Hella latinos in CA. Most latinos in WA are Nicaraguan, Guatemalan, and other central american. San diego is majority Mexican, obviously because it’s on the Mexico border. Columbus is probably the area with other Latinos, but mexicans are still 50%.

somalis rarely live among puerto ricans, Dominicans, colombians etc

In Atlanta, GA, I worked and interacted with many Puerto Ricans. Latinos are all over in Murica. I just didn't see the highly fetished Columbian Latina girls that Mali bros talk about a lot.

Not sure why they didn't fetish you (@Qeelbax) and @Sigala though :hemad:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In Atlanta, GA, I worked and interacted with many Puerto Ricans. Latinos are all over in Murica. I just didn't see the highly fetished Columbian Latina girls that Mali bros talk about a lot.

Wtf :williamswtf:

“a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.”

:drakewtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your right somalis do exist in those places mentioned but obv not in large numbers like Minnesota, Ohio but in general somalis aren't around those particular Hispanics very rare for any somalis to talk about them or have much interactions. You will find Somalis largely around south Asians, east Asians Arabs, eastern Europeans, etc. And I dont care if somalis exist in nyc now maybe before but that place just don't suite us.

Why are Latino women so desired? If you're operating off of a looks-only mindset then you're just a lustful man. Its not about the race or aesthetic appeal of a woman. If you marry a woman with unresolved lustfulness - you will never be satisfied. Bro, who told you Latino women were ideal? Statistically latino women are said to experience some of the highest rates of sexual abuse in their favelas in the world. A lot of them are victims of childhood abuse and it really sickens me even as a man when society tries to glorify Latino women based purely on their sexual appeal, as if so many of them are not being victimised because of it. Finally, our love and appreciation of our women is incomparable. Why would you want to give yourself to an ajnabi woman? Why would you want to comfort her and give any part of your time to them? A lot of brothers on here are just sexually fustrated adulting boys. Control your emotions. Conquer lust. Love your own kind.

I pray Allah enables us to be good husbands to our Somali sisters. We love them abundantly and incomparably. I pray we conquer lust and not be like our (immediate) forefathers who - out of lustfulness, surrendered their noble roles as husbands and (full-time) fathers just to quench an unquenchable thirst of lustfulness. I pray we become stronger than our desires. That we act out of rationality and not out of emotionalism (which lust is).

As young men, we should be obsessed with our role as future fathers and husbands. The bond you'll have with your wife does not begin when you first meet her or marry her. It has already begun, and everything you do today, will do tomorrow - have done in the past, will impact upon the quality of your marriage. Preserve yourself for your future wife. Don't give your soul to a woman you have no intention of being in a committed relationship with for life.

I always say marry the one you're attracted to if your marriage is going to last then you have to be sexually attracted to her. The rest is considered after this.

Why are Latino women so desired? If you're operating off of a looks-only mindset then you're just a lustful man. Its not about the race or aesthetic appeal of a woman. If you marry a woman with unresolved lustfulness - you will never be satisfied. Bro, who told you Latino women were ideal? Statistically latino women are said to experience some of the highest rates of sexual abuse in their favelas in the world. A lot of them are victims of childhood abuse and it really sickens me even as a man when society tries to glorify Latino women based purely on their sexual appeal, as if so many of them are not being victimised because of it. Finally, our love and appreciation of our women is incomparable. Why would you want to give yourself to an ajnabi woman? Why would you want to comfort her and give any part of your time to them? A lot of brothers on here are just sexually fustrated adulting boys. Control your emotions. Conquer lust. Love your own kind.

I pray Allah enables us to be good husbands to our Somali sisters. We love them abundantly and incomparably. I pray we conquer lust and not be like our (immediate) forefathers who - out of lustfulness, surrendered their noble roles as husbands and (full-time) fathers just to quench an unquenchable thirst of lustfulness. I pray we become stronger than our desires. That we act out of rationality and not out of emotionalism (which lust is).

As young men, we should be obsessed with our role as future fathers and husbands. The bond you'll have with your wife does not begin when you first meet her or marry her. It has already begun, and everything you do today, will do tomorrow - have done in the past, will impact upon the quality of your marriage. Preserve yourself for your future wife. Don't give your soul to a woman you have no intention of being in a committed relationship with for life.
Don’t know why they look terrible and have weird bodies