Silly question for my somali niggas

Although it is well known that the majority of Somali men marry their somali queen but there are some that participate in harem practises, such as dating, and I have witnessed several somali men who have done that and date other race but still ending up marrying somali women. Would you stay true to your somali women if you had the choice to marry a latina convert instead?

I specifically stated "lainto womens" since I don't imagine Mali Niggas marrying either Cadann or Madow woman.

I encourage Somali guys to marry without worrying about tribes or if the child will be 100% Somali, to say the least and it goes for the somali women too.

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
What the hell is this thread???are you drunk
702DC09D-D218-46FC-B3EE-CB07D48D0CE8.png

Bro i would rather have a miskeen somali. makes thing 10x easier with culture language and they wouldnt suffer from being outcasted from both communities

Bro i would rather have a miskeen somali. makes thing 10x easier with culture language and they wouldnt suffer from being outcasted from both communities
Actually, it depends because if I married a latina, my child would probably be somali community learning the culture and language, and he wouldn't give a damn about the latino community.

(His/her ass might also learn her mother tongue)

found few on twitter so if i'm planning to get married i know who to hit up
So Excited Flirting GIF
Is this just you trying to justify your fetish?🤔

Don't worry man if you wanna talk we are all here to lend an ear. Not that I'm necessarily about that life myself but I have no problem with those that are aslong as they don't shit on somalis while they do it or expect special treatment.

Is this just you trying to justify your fetish?🤔

Don't worry man if you wanna talk we are all here to lend an ear. Not that I'm necessarily about that life myself but I have no problem with those that are aslong as they don't shit on somalis while they do it or expect special treatment.
i means a lot of people got fetish for latino womens :gnzbryw:

why would i shit on somalis when i'm somali myself ????????
Confused Podcast GIF by Joe Budden Network

Are you being serious? There are a lot of self haters out there that live off shiting on other fellow somalis and they all tend to want to marry out
sure i can understand if they dont find somali or east african women attractive but got massive fetish perhaps cadaan women but i wouldn't care as long as they dont hate on them like saying "somali women are ugly with that massive forehead so i need to marry white lady with blue eyes"

also why self haters doing in somali site ?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Although it is well known that the majority of Somali men marry their somali queen but there are some that participate in harem practises, such as dating, and I have witnessed several somali men who have done that and date other race but still ending up marrying somali women. Would you stay true to your somali women if you had the choice to marry a latina convert instead?

I specifically stated "lainto womens" since I don't imagine Mali Niggas marrying either Cadann or Madow woman.
Nah, I would prefer to not race-mix. I just have one of those gut feelings that it's a bad idea.

GuanYu

Custom title

LOOL You been watching too many Telenovelas or whatever they're called, basically Lotta Unos Duos Tres and AY AY AY AY AYA YA, this is some Madness, Xishood Nobody needs to know what your fetishes are. But since we're here, Why not Both?

I like my Canjeero iyo shax on Mondays and Tacos on Tuesdays :pachah1:

But Fo real, I don't see myself marrying anything other than Somali females
So the Child does not have Confusion tendencies and goes to work for CIA thinking they one of em

i means a lot of people got fetish for latino womens :gnzbryw:

why would i shit on somalis when i'm somali myself ????????
Confused Podcast GIF by Joe Budden Network
He's referring to those that have self hatreds and want to see their genes dissipate away and therefore marry outside

Trending