Silanyo's niece (sister of Sland UK "rep" ) "How amazing the Catholic church reopens in Hargeisa"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, why would I show you my
Picture and risk qarxiss ?

:lawd: Wasn't the hair picture
Enough....

Shukansii her instead, she has no pics
Of me because I'm not and was never
Her friend.....
Hair picture? I didn't see that.
I won't qarxis u. U gonna have to trust me.:trumpsmirk:

When she reads ur post she will know who u are.:hillarybiz:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:trumpsmirk:Err on the side of caution, my friend. Once Pandora's box is opened it can never be closed. Life is always better with a virtual niqab (minus the eyes). You can shapeshift into whatever your heart desires. I wish I could manifest into a pregnant cadaan man that catfishes Faraxs for sport. Gone are the days. :meleshame:

Well it's not my fault you missed
that post. Why do you wanna see
Me anyway?

Why don't you start a thread about
eyes or something.

:trumpsmirk:
Because u bragged a lot before. Just wanna see it for myself.

Thread about eyes? U think I want to see guys post their eyes? :nahgirl:

I can start one in ur PMs tho.:mjpls:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Somalilanders are rightfully calling her out on twitter though. This is a shameful stance to take considering how we treat our fellow Somali minorities in Somaliland.

Some SJW reer Somalia twitter users are also defending what she said so it's clearly not as black and white as people on here would have you believe.

Last edited:
In a world where you have Muslim SJWs lobbying for LGBT rights left, right and centre...I don't see what's so bad about her saying we should be tolerant.

Goddamit why did she have to take a pic in front of the cross tho :gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
In a world where you have Muslim SJWs lobbying for LGBT rights left, right and centre...I don't see what's so bad about her saying we should be tolerant.

Goddamit why did she have to take a pic in front of the cross tho :gucciwhat:

Sland is not a Catholic region though, "how amazing the catholic church reopens in hargeisa".This is not Dublin, Ireland.

JqTiSIm.png

soomalidu waa bunch of hypocrites-

They live in the western world -
Where they are allowed to practice-open a mosque.

Even the father of Wahabi terrorist that many Somali follows - and take orders from - Qatar-
have built a church for Indians to worship.

Somalida are fucking so backward and extremist doqomo.

Sland is not a Catholic region though, "how amazing the catholic church reopens in hargeisa".This is not Dublin, Ireland.

JqTiSIm.png

I wouldn't use the word amazing but other than that what's wrong with what she said? Freedom of religion is key of a civilised society.

Waar hooy joog with the meme :gunsmiley:@Rooble inkaaru qooba

Bohol

VIP
I wouldn't use the word amazing but other than that what's wrong with what she said? Freedom of religion is key of a civilised society.

Waar hooy joog with the meme :gunsmiley:@Rooble inkaaru qooba

Will you and Sagal Anshour attend Sunday church service in Hargeisa when you go back next time abaayo?:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts