Silanyo Appoints Dr. Edna Adan Special Envoy on Somaliland-Somalia Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a nobody and a nurse. Somalis need to stick to their profession they think they are experts in everything. She is respected in FGM community not in the political circles. She is the wife of a former PM who left her. Also she alleges somalis are terrorists if somaliland doesnt get recognized and she is a former christian. But this is good for Somalia who will ignore these salacious advances by a desperate and ignored fiction state.
Most Somali politicians are former taxi drivers. What's your point?

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
:holeup::holeup:

Lady Edna says:

‘'Somaliland is the political widow of a country that does not exist anymore. Somalia that everyone is talking about is dead. Asking to negotiate independence with Somalia, is like asking a widow (like me) to wait for her (my Egal) dead husband to come back to have him sign the (our) divorce papers.’'

http://www.mo.be/en/article/somaliland-illegitimate-widow-horn-africa

Egal must be rolling in his grave telling this woman to shut up shaming and destroying the legacy he left behind, pure horseshit she utters, doesn't she know that Politics is a dirty business.

Can you give us some information on her for us less educated folks

Her father was doctor, her mother was Christian Somali and have one sister called Aisha. Her parent adopted orphaned boy who became later doctor (Somalis called him doctor garacna). Away from politics she is very nice woman. But in politics she had dehumanized the southern Somalis.

I actually know Edna on a personal level, she left him and he married three women after her. She left him because he pressured her for kids which she ultimately didn't want. They were amicable, he got her the land for the hospital during his tenure as President.

You are downplaying her achievements, she worked for the UN and the WHO. She's senile and losing it, give her a break. She's almost 90 and still running the hospital.

Wow this is the reason why not to marry someone with master degree or those shits.

:holeup::holeup:

Lady Edna says:

‘'Somaliland is the political widow of a country that does not exist anymore. Somalia that everyone is talking about is dead. Asking to negotiate independence with Somalia, is like asking a widow (like me) to wait for her (my Egal) dead husband to come back to have him sign the (our) divorce papers.’'

That's some fake shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending