Silanyo Appoints Dr. Edna Adan Special Envoy on Somaliland-Somalia Talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Wiki page isnt something to be proud of , a lot of people have it. This women is a nurse who was married to varying amount politicians , she isn't qualified to hold high end diplomatic meetings between the secessionist waqooyi galbeed and Somalia. However I think this is Silanyos attempt at an insult, in somali culture women are never sent as diplomats.
ah looks like someone was inspired by wahhabism! :comeon:

I'm trying to understand this statement.

If that were true about Edna, what would that make Farmaajo? A low level beurocrat in a third-tier US city
What are you on about? Farmaajo is the president of Somalia you are living in the past for some reason.

Gambar

VIP
i dont care if you gave birth to her, the facts remain. I dont know why you airing her business about not having kids that's a personal thing and you need to be ashamed sister. I dont want to talk about her personal relationship that is so invasive of you I am so disappointed. :mahubowtf:
She's an ayeyoo isku darsantay. It's like when your ayeyo calls you balayoo arag xuun leh. You don't talk back, you just say haye ayeyo and move on.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wonder if she's actually Christian though.

I could've swore I heard her parents were.

Very progressive for the early 20th century :icon lol:

ah looks like someone was inspired by wahhabism! :comeon:

I didn't say I supported that , but its clearly somali tradition.Thus looking at it from a traditional perspective this was an insult by silanyo, he sent a 90 year old women to negotiate which implies " idgaf about what you are on about " . Also restriction on Women leadership isn't only restricted to Wahhabism its in nearly all Islamic sects.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I didn't say I supported that , but its clearly somali tradition.Thus looking at it from a traditional perspective this was an insult by silanyo, he sent a 90 year old women to negotiate which implies " idgaf about what you are on about " . Also restriction on Women leadership isn't only restricted to Wahhabism its in nearly all Islamic sects.
I wont say its disrespect sxb. the lady is heavyweight she would trump them. plus somalia is a failed state anyway with no legitimacy. we can send a toilet janitor for all we care.

I wont say its disrespect sxb. the lady is heavyweight she would trump them. plus somalia is a failed state anyway with no legitimacy. we can send a toilet janitor for all we care.

She isn't heavy weight tho , shes a salty old women who belongs in a nursing home not in the political arena.If she gets too worked up over us "alshabab .... pirates " she might have a heart attack.

Somaliland will then probably accuse us of magic sheikhs and use this as another sympathy card against us :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I want to see Her and cheese head go toe to toe.

P.s

If I remember correctly she called all H*w*yes monkeys so I don't have anything negative to say about her unless she said something about Puntland. Then it's on old lady.

waraabe

Your superior
She is a nobody and a nurse. Somalis need to stick to their profession they think they are experts in everything. She is respected in FGM community not in the political circles. She is the wife of a former PM who left her. Also she alleges somalis are terrorists if somaliland doesnt get recognized and she is a former christian. But this is good for Somalia who will ignore these salacious advances by a desperate and ignored fiction state.

lol puntlanders are always so mad :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior

P.s

If I remember correctly she called all H*w*yes monkeys so I don't have anything negative to say about her unless she said something about Puntland. Then it's on old lady.

Puntland is the same as all other wanlaweinia :siilaanyolaugh: no one differentiates between wanlawein

waraabe

Your superior
She isn't heavy weight tho , shes a salty old women who belongs in a nursing home not in the political arena.If she gets too worked up over us "alshabab .... pirates " she might have a heart attack.

Somaliland will then probably accuse us of magic sheikhs and use this as another sympathy card against us :pachah1:

No sympathy card, she is there to negotiate when Somaliland soliders will be joining the amisom mission :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
We don't care, neither should you since you don't care about your president being a rapist

No sympathy card, she is there to negotiate when Somaliland soliders will be joining the amisom mission :siilaanyolaugh:
You don't have to join AMISOM Somalia can pay the somalilanders there khat rations and aid,.think of it as a house warming gift.

We don't care, neither should you since you don't care about your president being a rapist
??? Farmaajo is a rapist?
:what1:

P.s

She called puntlandis pirates tho , she is still salty from her divorces.:stevej::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending