Siilyaanyo suffered Dementia and wanted to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
The target is not him but Mohamud hashi who wants the kulmiye party handed over. So they want to accuse of ruling as a defacto president and deny him the party

Mohamud hashi not gonna be president either . Kulmiye gonna pull a rabbit out of its hat. Kulmiye gonna rule SL for the next 50 years Silanyo gonna keep making money long after he’s dead.

Kulmiye = Illuminati

Jeegan = eternal rulers

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Mohamud hashi not gonna be president either . Kulmiye gonna pull a rabbit out of its hat. Kulmiye gonna rule SL for the next 50 years Silanyo gonna keep making money long after he’s dead.

Kulmiye = Illuminati

Jeegan = eternal rulers

Tell ‘m abti Jegaan will rule them till yawmal qiyamah

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I knew Mudane Siilaanyo was suffering but didnt know what it was actually.

u_88281d_2013-1-18-11-15-7f_SLSSLK.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Prove Silanyo wasn't suffering dementia or anything else, look how he handled the media questions in 2014 let alone 2010.

2013-14 was the last time he was presidential in that year till the end all hell broke loose and cronies tool charge

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
My personal opinion on the matter is this was a d1ck move by Xirsi Futto Gaab
He sold out his old boss for few bucks

Also it seems everyone in Jeegania attended the ceremony. My question is, would they have gone if they knew what was written in the book?
I doubt it very much

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
according to hirsi the good old man lost his mind one month into the presidency

basically amina waris did a coup detat and rule over khatland for 7 years :russ:
If that's the case a islaan outdone you lot :mjlol:A islaan broke broke SSC :mjlol:A islaan got khaatumo state to submit :mjlol:A islaan kept the Puntland at bay :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
Stop lying naayaa. Nobody gives a damn about u while u mention Daarood like they ur baby daddy.:mjlol:

Stop crying naaya, look at the forums and how much u d00far talk about isaaq and Somaliland. Can dish it out but can’t take it, typical emotional naago

Stop crying naaya, look at the forums and how much u d00far talk about isaaq and Somaliland. Can dish it out but can’t take it, typical emotional naago

They talk about Somaliland but you spam this forum with “daarood” like a retard. Go get a job and stop being a bum. If u got paid a nickle every time u said Daarood u would be a millionaire in aydoor shillings. Ain’t no bigger naagoo then habar awal huunos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending