Siilyaanyo suffered Dementia and wanted to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.
what everyone use to say is now coming out that siilyaanyo was diagnosed with dementia and his wife and Mohamud hashi were the defacto rulers of Khatland between 2010- 2017.

This is mentioned by xirsi in his book.

9E64DDDA-E2E1-40F5-80F8-940B755AC407.jpeg

Wow even with Dementia he was still the best Somali leader in East africa. That says a lot about these xoolos in Mogadishu , Garowe , and Kismayo.

Xirsi Gaab is useless, all he wanted to score some cheap political points, because he is still angry the way Silanyo hand-over power of Kulmiye to his old friend Muuse Biixi.

Xirsi Gaab is useless, all he wanted to score some cheap political points, because he is still angry the way Silanyo hand-over power of Kulmiye to his old friend Muuse Biixi.
Do you think this book was sponsored by muse shani to character assasinate mohamud Hashi who wants the kulmiye party handed over to him?

I met that Xirsi midget in Hargeisa before. He had a nice house He was eating good off Kulmiye problem was he has little man syndrome meaning he wants a lot of power so he wanted the presidency . Basically when Silanyo made Muuse Kulmiyes party chairman that basically signaled who Kulmiye was gonna support as next President and Xirsi got mad and stormed out left Kulmiye and started begging Cirro and Wadani .

Funny thing is Wadani probably would have never supported Xirsi for President either

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
People be shitting on Xirsi gaab but the midget is sitting on millions now he’s laughing at yall

May god bless my uncle

People be shitting on Xirsi gaab but the midget is sitting on millions now he’s laughing at yall

May god bless my uncle

Xirsi did finesse a lot I give him that. But he shot himself in the foot early. He probably would have been muuses right hand man if he stayed with Kulmiye . They probably would have cut Saylici useless ass out the picture and made Xirsi VP idk

May god bless my uncle
Apparently on Facebook people shitting on him the most are habar jeclo
:pachah1:But I think he just said the truth siilanyo was an old man so dementia was expected

Apparently on Facebook people shitting on him the most are habar jeclo
:pachah1:But I think he just said the truth siilanyo was an old man so dementia was expected

No we shit on him because he’s embarrassing switching teams for a dollar what is he Dhulbahante? No he’s not so he needs to stop acting like one

No we shit on him because he’s embarrassing switching teams for a dollar what is he Dhulbahante? No he’s not so he needs to stop acting like one
The target is not him but Mohamud hashi who wants the kulmiye party handed over. So they want to accuse of ruling as a defacto president and deny him the party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending