Sihr jinns and the quasirational

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo u can get a teddy bear from Macy’s.
But getting some hocus pocus sixir written in Arabic on a piece of cloth from karfan (burial cloth) takes dedication and intent.
It was defo not superstitious but malicious.
Don’t u agree?

I agree!

HA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Walaahi. I am very good at reading peoples faces. I can tell a lot about someone by a few seconds of seeing their faces. Imagine spending time with them and asking specific questions lol

This is what I mean by quasi rational
Gifts or abilities you may have that are real but they are not fully rational

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is what I mean by quasi rational
Gifts or abilities you may have that are real but they are not fully rational

The other day, I was talking to a co worker . His mom died couple of years ago, He lives in her home now. She loved that home. He says he comes home and the TV in on , her favorite channel. The volume is HIGH, when she was alive she used to put volume high because she couldn't hear.

He said, he hide the remote control, and same thing happen. She used to smoke too. It has been 5 years since she died, he says sometimes he wakes up and smells smoke at home. HE doesnt smoke

The other day, I was talking to a co worker . His mom died couple of years ago, He lives in her home now. She loved that home. He says he comes home and the TV in on , her favorite channel. The volume is HIGH, when she was alive she used to put volume high because she couldn't hear.

He said, he hide the remote control, and same thing happen. She used to smoke too. It has been 5 years since she died, he says sometimes he wakes up and smells smoke at home. HE doesnt smoke
Subhanallah
The unseen is ajeeb
I knew a guy whose whole life was deja vus aND true dreams
If he saw something on Tuesday it would happen on wednaday
He was very miskeen and you could tell the ability was impacting him beyond his ability to cope with it

“‘Verily, if you knew what I know you would laugh less and weep more, and you would go out to the hills hitting your chests and making petition to your Lord.’

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Subhanallah
The unseen is ajeeb
I knew a guy whose whole life was deja vus aND true dreams
If he saw something on Tuesday it would happen on wednaday
He was very miskeen and you could tell the ability was impacting him beyond his ability to cope with it

“‘Verily, if you knew what I know you would laugh less and weep more, and you would go out to the hills hitting your chests and making petition to your Lord.’

I know. Ajaib walaahi

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Why didn't u just ask her? Chicken. Walaahi I dont fear Sihir or Jinn like Most Muslims do. I believe in Allaah swt protection. I deeply believe
If you have no tawakal your imaan is weak.
Mashallah good to see you are strong.

Trending