Sihr jinns and the quasirational

mrlog

VIP

Abti few years ago in College I befriended this North Sudanese Halima classmate.
We had this group project work and she asked me to grab sum stuff from her dorm room.
Being nosey I saw something poking under the mattress. It was this white cloth tied in knots with yellowish Arabic writing.
I quickly pushed it back and ran like hell.
That night I read loads of ayatul kursi and never mentioned it to her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My half brothers put Sihir under my moms bed when we were babies. Today that same half brother is Sheikh. It is between him and his God.

My mother said she felt like the house was shaking when she slept on the bed.

As to Jinn No experience of it.

My half brothers put Sihir under my moms bed when we were babies. Today that same half brother is Sheikh. It is between him and his God.

My mother said she felt like the house was shaking when she slept on the bed.

As to Jinn No experience of it.
Say wallahi?
She forgave him
How dud she know it was him

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Abti few years ago in College I befriended this North Sudanese Halima classmate.
We had this group project work and she asked me to grab sum stuff from her dorm room.
Being nosey I saw something poking under the mattress. It was this white cloth tied in knots with yellowish Arabic writing.
What was it?
:jaynerd:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why didn't u just ask her? Chicken. Walaahi I dont fear Sihir or Jinn like Most Muslims do. I believe in Allaah swt protection. I deeply believe

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I've never had any experiences with Jinns or Sixir.

mrlog

VIP
Why didn't u just ask her? Chicken. Walaahi I dont fear Sihir or Jinn like Most Muslims do. I believe in Allaah swt protection. I deeply believe

Somalis say Habar fadhidaa lagdan la fududaa.
It took me a minute or so to figure out what it was.
I then went home straight away and went to bed.
Didn’t mention it to her cause I thought as long as she didn’t know i’d be safe from retaliation for being nosey.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis say Habar fadhidaa lagdan la fududaa.
It took me a minute or so to figure out what it was.
I then went home straight away and went to bed.
Didn’t mention it to her cause I thought as long as she didn’t know i’d be safe from retaliation for being nosey.

Maybe your friend is superstitious. That thing makes her feel safe. Just like Cadaan people having their childhood teddy bear

Prolly something to give her an edge in her studies.
Or maybe a hex on the rest of us.
She was hella cute too
It could have been ruqyah written down
This is widely used in Sudan
Some ignorants wrote down sihr to take advantage of miskeens while some real shuyookh will wrote down duas and ayats of protection

The servant girl told on him. They hated my mom because their mom was divorced by my dad.
Wow,

(Sahih International)
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 102

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow,

(Sahih International)
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 102

In Aqero there is justice. I hope my God gives my mom and us some justice from my half brothers. Today he is a sheikh.

mrlog

VIP
Maybe your friend is superstitious. That thing makes her feel safe. Just like Cadaan people having their childhood teddy bear

Eedo u can get a teddy bear from Macy’s.
But getting some hocus pocus sixir written in Arabic on a piece of cloth from karfan (burial cloth) takes dedication and intent.
It was defo not superstitious but malicious.
Don’t u agree?

Trending