Siciid show dude got married

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just an example.

People on this forum are putting diaspora on this high pedalstal for no reason. I noticed this when it comes to weddings especially.

Putting the siciid show beside a lot of diaspora are being raised in different counties across the word experiencing different Cultures.
The @TheSayWallahiPodcast spoke about this actually in their first episode. How people identify as american since they are born and raised in America. Somalia is a country a lot of people haven’t gone to. Diasporan are raised in a different environment so of course they are going to be different than actual Somalis.

Like 97% of my friends don’t even listen to somali music. If they all got married I honestly would only expect to listen to it to make the parents happen. But I am 100% expecting hip hop and etc.
It’s your wedding. Why play music you don’t even enjoy

Niggas be judging the wedding like they were actually there. All that should matter is the fact that the bride and groom were happy and were having a good time.
Bro you seem to take it personally...like people are questioning your somalinimo or has in the past. Most somalis I know growing up in the west are just confused culturally. I include myself in that group. We are not fully somalis or full of the country we grew up in. So we are all over the place. Personally I am jealous of peope who has strong culture and convictions. Also I doubt our kids will even be somalis except for name only.

Having said that I believe some music is classier than others and I just cant have drill music in a wedding no matter how much one enjoys it

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro you seem to take it personally...like people are questioning your somalinimo or has in the past. Most somalis I know growing up in the west are just confused culturally. I include myself in that group. We are not fully somalis or full of the country we grew up in. So we are all over the place. Personally I am jealous of peope who has strong culture and convictions. Also I doubt our kids will even be somalis except for name only.

Having said that I believe some music is classier than others and I just cant have drill music in a wedding no matter how much one enjoys it
Lol the only ones that question it are just people on here.

It’s just doesn’t make sense when I see people bash others for just having fun.

Cheif keef at a wedding seem crazy. :drakelaugh: But if you play the right song though :mjpls: it might turn out well. You also got to be in that right environment. All your niggas gotta boost you up and shit.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
*Ruckus Applause* Thank you @Jerome in the house I appreciate you commenting on the show and I genuinely hope you enjoyed it. Any positive feedback is deff appreciated. The diaspora is often times looked at as owing something to the culture at times but in my opinion no side is actually wrong. There are some who want to preserve the culture and who are ultra nationalistic - this is often a response to the world at large trying to tell you something is wrong with your people and culture and on the other hand there are people who just do things that make them happy. Taste in music is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the larger discussion of Somali identity in my opinion. there are much much much deeper richer examples of what makes you Somali.

we air every Wednesday inshallah link is in my bio - thank you all
I listened to the entire first episode and enjoyed it. That was the first full podcast I ever listened to.

I will definitely listen to episode 2

Lol the only ones that question it are just people on here.

It’s just doesn’t make sense when I see people bash others for just having fun.

Cheif keef at a wedding seem crazy. :drakelaugh: But if you play the right song though :mjpls: it might turn out well. You also got to be in that right environment. All your niggas gotta boost you up and shit.

Yet
Chief Keef
Its 7 in the morning, I'm still up
I ain't gotta wait till i get up
I been in this shit since a pup
Only one's i trust is just us
Please do not f*ck with me, cuz
You gon be the victim, I'm the sus-pect
Shawty say, she on me, got a crush
She ain't even got her ass crush-ed, yet
How much cock would your main suck if your sucked cock? How much?
How many miles can we hit with 300 shots? (how many?)
While a dark skin from kingston, callin me a bombaclot
Nah this ain't my hood you want this jug or nah
Ima wide reciever ima go long, (go long) (aye)
Just hopped out in a no-go zone
Just left my car in a tow zone
She like the rock she wanna get choked on
Gotta take my son on the jet wimme
Don't bounce by the man he upset wimme
just texted me saying "you ain't that busy"
Told the god came down & sat wimme

This could actually work

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yet
Chief Keef
Its 7 in the morning, I'm still up
I ain't gotta wait till i get up
I been in this shit since a pup
Only one's i trust is just us
Please do not f*ck with me, cuz
You gon be the victim, I'm the sus-pect
Shawty say, she on me, got a crush
She ain't even got her ass crush-ed, yet
How much cock would your main suck if your sucked cock? How much?
How many miles can we hit with 300 shots? (how many?)
While a dark skin from kingston, callin me a bombaclot
Nah this ain't my hood you want this jug or nah
Ima wide reciever ima go long, (go long) (aye)
Just hopped out in a no-go zone
Just left my car in a tow zone
She like the rock she wanna get choked on
Gotta take my son on the jet wimme
Don't bounce by the man he upset wimme
just texted me saying "you ain't that busy"
Told the god came down & sat wimme

This could actually work
You turning up to chief Keef with your boys
142B64BB-D8F0-4275-9839-DDA1269A8658.gif

Hooyo and ayeeyo just looking at you confused on how they raised you to turn out like This
BBAF82DB-C9DD-4966-BE05-CD94F9462E72.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He is getting fat but that's karma for being a hateful ass and he found a fat chick also that's another karma loooool.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It was just an example.

People on this forum are putting diaspora on this high pedalstal for no reason. I noticed this when it comes to weddings especially.

Putting the siciid show beside a lot of diaspora are being raised in different counties across the word experiencing different Cultures.
The @TheSayWallahiPodcast spoke about this actually in their first episode. How people identify as american since they are born and raised in America. Somalia is a country a lot of people haven’t gone to. Diasporan are raised in a different environment so of course they are going to be different than actual Somalis.

Like 97% of my friends don’t even listen to somali music. If they all got married I honestly would only expect to listen to it to make the parents happen. But I am 100% expecting hip hop and etc.
It’s your wedding. Why play music you don’t even enjoy

Niggas be judging the wedding like they were actually there. All that should matter is the fact that the bride and groom were happy and were having a good time.
Loool OK but that doesn't explain the Madows jumping around
:ileycry:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Looks like good wedding

But it seems like he’s getting fat

:damedamn:
thats what they do bro... these women when you marry them, they will f*ck the living crap outta your virgin ass..
then bariis iyo baasto ayee kaa darjinaayaan bro... that good pussy with those much carbs will get you fat so that other women dont find you attractive.

stay safe out there brothers.

MashaAllah to my Isaaq brother and his wife . May Allah bless their marriage .

Couple 40 year old single Somali xalimos hating what’s new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts