Siciid show dude got married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The guy needs to have his genetic genes carefully looked into. The man has West African features. I wouldn’t be surprised if dude isn’t 80% Ghanaian

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@AliUK Maa shaa Allah, I need to leave this ciyaal suuq life find my Xaaliimo and get married man. I always feel sad when I see a young nigga getting married

@AliUK Maa shaa Allah, I need to leave this ciyaal suuq life find my Xaaliimo and get married man. I always feel sad when I see a young nigga getting married

Come on bro, put in the steps to change your life. Starting with your imaan, something that we can all work on.

Then just focus on the other steps to get your life back on track(financial,health,character,habits) and inshallah then look for and find that beautiful reer burco girl(that is where you are from right) and settle down.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You want a jungle man jumping up and down on your wedding? You want to have uncivilized people.:krs:
I personally never thought of the idea. But I wouldn’t judge him for doing it. If you can afford to have entertainment at your wedding and you want that than go ahead.

It’s his wedding. Not everyone dreams of having this perfectly cultured Somali wedding that you probably envision.

Some people want to turn up to somali music

While others want to listen to migos, OG Maco iyo Chief keef

That is “somali” wedding?:gucciwhat:

Cause I would’ve never guessed it and I bet the xalimo requested those jungle Africans with the drums cause “WE WUZ”

I personally never thought of the idea. But I wouldn’t judge him for doing it. If you can afford to have entertainment at your wedding and you want that than go ahead.

It’s his wedding. Not everyone dreams of having this perfectly cultured Somali wedding that you probably envision.

Some people want to turn up to somali music

While others want to listen to migos, OG Maco iyo Chief keef
I just imagined coming out to chief keef I dont like in a wedding.....that is just wrong

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I just imagined coming out to chief keef I dont like in a wedding.....that is just wrong
It was just an example.

People on this forum are putting diaspora on this high pedalstal for no reason. I noticed this when it comes to weddings especially.

Putting the siciid show beside a lot of diaspora are being raised in different counties across the word experiencing different Cultures.
The @TheSayWallahiPodcast spoke about this actually in their first episode. How people identify as american since they are born and raised in America. Somalia is a country a lot of people haven’t gone to. Diasporan are raised in a different environment so of course they are going to be different than actual Somalis.

Like 97% of my friends don’t even listen to somali music. If they all got married I honestly would only expect to listen to it to make the parents happen. But I am 100% expecting hip hop and etc.
It’s your wedding. Why play music you don’t even enjoy

Niggas be judging the wedding like they were actually there. All that should matter is the fact that the bride and groom were happy and were having a good time.

It was just an example.

People on this forum are putting diaspora on this high pedalstal for no reason. I noticed this when it comes to weddings especially.

Putting the siciid show beside a lot of diaspora are being raised in different counties across the word experiencing different Cultures.
The @TheSayWallahiPodcast spoke about this actually in their first episode. How people identify as american since they are born and raised in America. Somalia is a country a lot of people haven’t gone to. Diasporan are raised in a different environment so of course they are going to be different than actual Somalis.

Like 97% of my friends don’t even listen to somali music. If they all got married I honestly would only expect to listen to it to make the parents happen. But I am 100% expecting hip hop and etc.
It’s your wedding. Why play music you don’t even enjoy

Niggas be judging the wedding like they were actually there. All that should matter is the fact that the bride and groom were happy and were having a good time.

*Ruckus Applause* Thank you @Jerome in the house I appreciate you commenting on the show and I genuinely hope you enjoyed it. Any positive feedback is deff appreciated. The diaspora is often times looked at as owing something to the culture at times but in my opinion no side is actually wrong. There are some who want to preserve the culture and who are ultra nationalistic - this is often a response to the world at large trying to tell you something is wrong with your people and culture and on the other hand there are people who just do things that make them happy. Taste in music is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the larger discussion of Somali identity in my opinion. there are much much much deeper richer examples of what makes you Somali.

we air every Wednesday inshallah link is in my bio - thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts