Maternal: N1
Paternal: E-M293
99.3 Somali
0.6 Sudan (5-8 Generations ago)
0.1 East Asian
99.9 Northeast African
96 Neanderthal Variants

Regions:
Banadir, Bari, Hiraan. Strongest region: Galgaduud and the area of Puntland. None of my other parents regions came up. Does greater Somalia come up on 23&me?
cushitism= acknowledgment of cushite heritage

For real? :ileycry:
yes. you guys seem different. not just you but a lot of reer kenya
They are probably a mixture between Early South Cushitic pastoralists and Somalis most likely.

23andMe's autosomal clusters will not be able to show that. One must do secondary analyses to reveal it.
interesting. according to google they originate from ethiopia so how does that work?
would the azanians be a possibility? i am sure some somali's have azanian ancestry.

Hilarious, the most anti-Cushitic lady on here happens to descend from the first East African Cushites. :dead:
Haha. For the record. I don't deny being cushitic just against connecting with others on that basis. So what if we have common origins?

So that means you descend from Somalised Cushites.

If the ancestor never married into Somalis, the family would have remained South Cushitic or been absorbed into the Bantu or Nilotic groups.

World

VIP
>hates on other Cushites and doesn't identify as one
>has a South Cushitic and non-Somali haplogroup

:icon lol::icon lol:

@NFD must feel like this white supremacist who turned out to be 14 % black :pachah1:

Haha. For the record. I don't deny being cushitic just against connecting with others on that basis. So what if we have common origins?
In all honesty, it's ridiculous to view Culturally Somali & Muslim Bantus as the enemy, but view Cushite Amharas as your brother/kin simply because we share a common origin with them which is meaningless in practicality/reality...

So that means you descend from Somalised Cushites.

If the ancestor never married into Somalis, the family would have remained South Cushitic or been absorbed into the Bantu or Nilotic groups.
What does this mean for Saransoor Samale though?

>hates on other Cushites and doesn't identify as one
>has a South Cushitic and non-Somali haplogroup

:icon lol::icon lol:

@NFD must feel like this white supremacist who turned out to be 14 % black :pachah1:

Not wanting to connect with non-Somalis doesnt mean I hate others. Try again dude. The hatred of Bantus is why yall try to connect to the enemies of Somalis like Ethiopians. I don't need ciidan from others. I'm just Somali.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Not wanting to connect with non-Somalis doesnt mean I hate others. Try again dude. The hatred of Bantus is why yall try to connect to the enemies of Somalis like Ethiopians. I don't need ciidan from others. I'm just Somali.
you claim to be a kenyan youre province is called north easten province like its a state of kenya while ethiopians allowed us to rule our own area with our own flag and call it the somali region

kenyans are the ones colonising you idiots:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
you claim to be a kenyan youre province is called north easten province like tis a state of kenya while ethiopians allowed us to rule our own area with our own flag and call it the somali region

kenyans are the ones colonising you idiots:siilaanyolaugh:
I see youre still hurt at me not wanting anything to do with Ethiopians lol. Why are you so bothered by this?

I'm not a Kenyan or Ethiopian I'm Somali. Both NFD and Galbeed are colonized Somali regions. Kulaha they let us rule our own area... Damn youre lost. Degoodi's also live in galbeed. I don't want anything to do with Ethiopians. Let that hurt go and get over it.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
These DNA tests will cause an identity crisis all over Somali lands.

Let's just stay ignorant and blissful.

Trending

Latest posts