Siad Barre Was Evil ๐Ÿ™

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Pretty sure siad barre called the SNM Terrorist and he went to their lands and killed innocent civilians. This shit reminded me of what's happening in Palestine and many daroods be supporting them, while they supported siad barre killing of innocent people for the action of others.

Siade barre's Evil atrocities which he commited on all the Somalis equally was 40 years ago way in the past, people then buried their dead and moved on leaving it to Allah to hold him accountable for his crimes on humanity, but the latest Evil atrocities commited in 2023 are by one of the Siade barre's victims Isaaq, who killed Hundreds of SSC innocent civilians for the same reasons Siade bare killed them.

It's funny that the oppressed always become the oppressors themselves in the long run

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Siade barre's Evil atrocities which he commited on all the Somalis equally was 40 years ago way in the past, people then buried their dead and moved on leaving it to Allah to hold him accountable for his crimes on humanity, but the latest Evil atrocities commited in 2023 are by one of the Siade barre's victims Isaaq, who killed Hundreds of SSC innocent civilians for the same reasons Siade bare killed them.

It's funny that the oppressed always become the oppressors themselves in the long run
If you donโ€™t learn from history your always doomed to repeat it.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP

Yes it's in the past, but it's always daroods that keep bringing it up to isaaq to make fun of them

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Yes it's in the past, but it's always daroods that keep bringing it up to isaaq to make fun of them
Honestly I donโ€™t understand how Somali people have become so jaded to joke about massacres that happened to other clans.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
It's sad that now because of this action done years ago somalilanders no longer want to be part of Somalia. I can't really blame them though. It was a stupid move by the government back then.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Pretty sure siad barre called the SNM Terrorist and he went to their lands and killed innocent civilians. This shit reminded me of what's happening in Palestine and many daroods be supporting them, while they supported siad barre killing of innocent people for the action of others.
were these daroods also supporting him killing Majerteens and posining their wells and killing their life stocks?

God forgive any somali who was killed in these mass killings. Any somali who was killed by his goverment allah forgive them. Why do people find dead somalis as something that should be laughed at. When will these idiots realise we will stay poor with this attitude. Qabil retards push this shit as if its a joke then leave somalia on a refugee inflatable to the US or Europe. These niggas will incite hate then swim the entire mediterranean to escape the hate they cause. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

NidarNidar

Punisher
Whatever happened to marrying off your kids to the clan you just had war with and repairing the deep scare with grandkids, tieing down together for the foreseeable future.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
People use atrocities committed as some sort of point scoring game. I've seen people clap and laughed at the clan clashes that happen today like they're watching their favorite football team. Siad was evil but he too was a product of the clan violence, this doesn't excuse his acts but rather puts them into contexts. Those that suffer due to old senile men grasping for power are often forgotten or used as fuel to start up new conflicts.

I feel for the Isaaqs but currently I have seen some mirroring rhetoric that those that killed their kin chanted. Somalis need to let this primitive mentality go otherwise we'll cause our own extinction.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
People use atrocities committed as some sort of point scoring game. I've seen people clap and laughed at the clan clashes that happen today like they're watching their favorite football team. Siad was evil but he too was a product of the clan violence, this doesn't excuse his acts but rather puts them into contexts. Those that suffer due to old senile men grasping for power are often forgotten or used as fuel to start up new conflicts.

I feel for the Isaaqs but currently I have seen some mirroring rhetoric that those that killed their kin chanted. Somalis need to let this primitive mentality go otherwise we'll cause our own extinction.
Isaaq are educated people broski, they know the Generals, the Colonels, the Captains down the lowest rank officials who had anything to do with these atrocities. The dumbest uneducated iidoor has committed their names to memory.

They also know MX had nothing to do with it except for Senile and injured Siad Barre who was bed ridden at the time, do I agree with revenge ? Nope, but this ain't my business I wish peace between Somali factions. :manny:

mohammdov

Nabidoor

Hundreds were not killed. Give me a list of the names of the dead. Most of the dead were fighters. Less than 50. Maybe they were civilians. Do not portray it as a disaster. There were more than 150 killed in gaashmo in the period between 2005-2012, and no one cared.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Isaaq are educated people broski, they know the Generals, the Colonels, the Captains down the lowest rank officials who had anything to do with these atrocities. The dumbest uneducated iidoor has committed their names to memory.

They also know MX had nothing to do with it except for Senile and injured Siad Barre who was bed ridden at the time, do I agree with revenge ? Nope, but this ain't my business I wish peace between Somali factions. :manny:
I agree but you can see that old men who lived through that time often stoke up past trauma to justify current acts of aggression. Some of those that carried out those atrocities are either dead or on their last legs.

We just need to stop picking at the issue and properly let wounds heal. Atrocities happened on both sides after all.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I agree but you can see that old men who lived through that time often stoke up past trauma to justify current acts of aggression. Some of those that carried out those atrocities are either dead or on their last legs.

We just need to stop picking at the issue and properly let wounds heal. Atrocities happened on both sides after all.
Just wanted to clarify my clan MX had nothing to do with these atrocities ! and as for wounds healing, they can't heal while the perps are free, they must be rounded up and put in jail to rot away for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes MX get tricked into defending the last years of the Kacaan because of MSB being MX, but really those were the worst years even MX got massacred those years.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Just wanted to clarify my clan MX had nothing to do with these atrocities ! and as for wounds healing, they can't heal while the perps are free, they must be rounded up and put in jail to rot away for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes MX get tricked into defending the last years of the Kacaan because of MSB being MX, but really those were the worst years even MX got massacred those years.
No judgement here brother, we're on the same boat. We need a criminal trial for all these old men to show that you can't simply get away with committing such things. We should also not bother rising to defend the worst of the regime, we'd do better to learn from those mistakes.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Said barre never called the isaaqs terrorist, he called the snm terrorist bc snm and USC were founded in Ethiopia and funded by mengistu Ethiopia a rivaling states who we just had war with, so u can easily tell why he considered them terrorist, AUN to the people affected by the civil war amiin

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

Iidoor never killed hundred of SSC civilians I can literally count to the fingers how many civilians we lost and it ain't over 20 while we killed 1,500 and captured over 400 snm soldiers and in our end lost about 150 max soldiers, we massacred them, iidoor never oppressed anyone, they just sided and funded one sub clan of ours who hated others sub clans and pl, when they tried to play big we forced them to hide in caves and gave them 7 months even tho we could easily destroyed them but we didn't wanna lose that much soldiers, we could easily go to oog and seek revenge for the people we lost but we merciful people

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
No judgement here brother, we're on the same boat. We need a criminal trial for all these old men to show that you can't simply get away with committing such things. We should also not bother rising to defend the worst of the regime, we'd do better to learn from those mistakes.
Somalia got infiltrated post 1977, that fucking retarded war ended us. The powers that be realised Somalis are too powerful in the region and turned us against each other, to this day we mistrust each other.