Siad Barre Scientific Revolution Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @Samaalic Era I am sure there is a provision in Islam to create a system that is agreed upon the people in order to keep the peace. We should just focus on keeping muslims alive and well for someone in the future to come along and unite them, we should never think we can do such tasks only an ignorant fool thinks this like @Diaspora ambassador

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era there will be difference in interpretation of the quran. For example when a 68 IQ like @Diaspora ambassador reads the quran, he will rush to me and say I WILL RULE YOU ON THIS. I will be like hang on fool, my interpretation says something else. It's just not workable. Hence religion is personal is all i can say, it's communal at all.

The problem is Diaspora will threaten me to leave my own land(which won't be possible in somali strong tribal system anyways) but he will, this will lead to clan wars if I can sit my clan down and convince them of my interpretation. Wa xoolo ninkani

What if I did convince my clan to follow an Islam that is based on 'daleel iyo caqli' not 'saa bala yiri iyo' which is diaspora version of islam. U basically going to create wars out of this because the islam today in practise is based on 'saas ba la yiri' it's all based on word of mouth. We have far stronger technologies today and sciences to bring evidence to support our claims not just with 'nin ba saan yiri' and even if hadu nin san yiri if u bring science u shud be able to cancel his claims not stick to it continously or else thats IDOL WORSHIP.

The point is this is leading nowhere anyways but to conflict, it's SUBJECTIVE not OBJECTIVE like science. When someone read the quran with references to men from 500 years ago who used simple sciences that clearly inferior to what we have, why aren't we using what we have today to create an interpretation that is more accurate following OUR STANDARDS. Becuz SAAS BALA YIRI anagu cadayn looma arko manta, it's ancient science.

They then created rankings of character criterias for a method called 'saan ba la yiri'. When did this become from allah? subhanallah dadkana bin adan bay aminsan yihin and bin adan is stuck in his time period and technological tools, this must be updated constantly through-out the times.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era the hadith is just an ancient science method that was used to grade collections of data, they were using primitive methods and to still stick by this science is making this science appear as if it's holy and revealed by god. Every commentator should be cancelled out and thanked for his contribution but we will delve deeper with a more accurate commentary using far more evidences in today's technology. Islamic science should always be updating not STUCK as if it's HOLY text from god.

What I hate the most is when they TURN on you and say your the HEATHEN it's identical to church nonsense from 15th century, this more evidence their in the dark ages and jahiliya. They need their in jahiliyah in order to fix it. In Jahiliyah superstitutions increase like evil eye, black magic(witches), povery(peasantry), this is what the JAHIL loves, a dumb, poor, and mythological people under his control so he can WAMBOOZLE THEM WITH HIS QURAN LOOOOOOOOOOOL. NICE TRY JAHIL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @Samaalic Era I doubt your sacad, @Diaspora ambassador sounds way more HG too me. I guess Sacad ain't to bad compared to CAYR looooooool. But damn that diaspora shouldnt be in puntland its bringing IQ DOWN TO HIS LEVEL. No wonder his ali saleban are never given power, just look at the thought level of this thing. He even tried a number of times his 68 iq trick 'oh your not muslim' similar to church making heathens. He then said I will expell you, exactly the same as church did expel the knowledge.

Cuz he needs ppl dumber then me to survive this low iq people, he need poverty to increase, schools to be low class, the last thing he wants is 1 million dr osman entering his mosque, his out of business lol. The second these ppl go secular he is knows his 68 IQ cant keep up with them and his mosque will empty out. His influence dries up, he becomes weak in the society. It's all a power trip. It's well known how low iq people operate. They like MUGDI, SUUQ MADOW, NO LAWS OR ANYTHING, THEY WANT DUMB AND STUPID PPL WHO THEN TURN TO HIM FOR ANSWERS.

At least im not selling them lies, I am telling them the facts. There is no muslim in history that has united any muslim world. It's never happened after the prophet died. So for your silly ass to think someone in our time period or any time period can achieve this is a dreamer. Secularize yur minds and do what we can do, lets answer our country problems, this is something we can achieve and is realistic not waste our times on something that has never been achieved.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The other thing we can do @Samaalic Era is create and Islamic Vatican. Let them all go there and each muslim country will send them 2% tax to keep them afloat. Let them focus on making the best islam possible and identifying when the mahdi comes. Till then let all muslim secularize themselves and focus on dunya and making it better world for our generations to inherit, for this at least we have power over, not these religious matter, it's not our power.

The catholics are smart people, they wont waste time the ppl time in wars over power and ruling countries. They stepped away and said we dont have an answer but we will keep the religion alive here to ensure it never leaves the earth while all you other christian nation secularize and conquer the world.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yo @Samaalic Era I doubt your sacad, @Diaspora ambassador sounds way more HG too me. I guess Sacad ain't to bad compared to CAYR looooooool. But damn that diaspora shouldnt be in puntland its bringing IQ DOWN TO HIS LEVEL. No wonder his ali saleban are never given power, just look at the thought level of this thing. He even tried a number of times his 68 iq trick 'oh your not muslim' similar to church making heathens. He then said I will expell you, exactly the same as church did expel the knowledge.

Cuz he needs ppl dumber then me to survive this low iq people, he need poverty to increase, schools to be low class, the last thing he wants is 1 million dr osman entering his mosque, his out of business lol. The second these ppl go secular he is knows his 68 IQ cant keep up with them and his mosque will empty out. His influence dries up, he becomes weak in the society. It's all a power trip. It's well known how low iq people operate. They like MUGDI, SUUQ MADOW, NO LAWS OR ANYTHING, THEY WANT DUMB AND STUPID PPL WHO THEN TURN TO HIM FOR ANSWERS.

At least im not selling them lies, I am telling them the facts. There is no muslim in history that has united any muslim world. It's never happened after the prophet died. So for your silly ass to think someone in our time period or any time period can achieve this is a dreamer. Secularize yur minds and do what we can do, lets answer our country problems, this is something we can achieve and is realistic not waste our times on something that has never been achieved.

What's there to doubt about my Sacad lineage sxb:jaynerd:
My views have evolved over the years. At one point, I was ok with Arabic and Arab history in Somalia but now Im fully against it.

My HG bloodlust is reserved for foreigners:samwelcome:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The other thing we can do @Samaalic Era is create and Islamic Vatican. Let them all go there and each muslim country will send them 2% tax to keep them afloat. Let them focus on making the best islam possible and identifying when the mahdi comes. Till then let all muslim secularize themselves and focus on dunya and making it better world for our generations to inherit, for this at least we have power over, not these religious matter, it's not our power.

The catholics are smart people, they wont waste time the ppl time in wars over power and ruling countries. They stepped away and said we dont have an answer but we will keep the religion alive here to ensure it never leaves the earth while all you other christian nation secularize and conquer the world.
We need to have a new Holy city in Somalia to manage Islam in Somalia and curb foreign influence. This dangerous interpretation is from Saudi Arabia who wish to crush us

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@Samaalic Era there will be difference in interpretation of the quran. For example when a 68 IQ like @Diaspora ambassador reads the quran, he will rush to me and say I WILL RULE YOU ON THIS. I will be like hang on fool, my interpretation says something else. It's just not workable. Hence religion is personal is all i can say, it's communal at all.

The problem is Diaspora will threaten me to leave my own land(which won't be possible in somali strong tribal system anyways) but he will, this will lead to clan wars if I can sit my clan down and convince them of my interpretation. Wa xoolo ninkani

What if I did convince my clan to follow an Islam that is based on 'daleel iyo caqli' not 'saa bala yiri iyo' which is diaspora version of islam. U basically going to create wars out of this because the islam today in practise is based on 'saas ba la yiri' it's all based on word of mouth. We have far stronger technologies today and sciences to bring evidence to support our claims not just with 'nin ba saan yiri' and even if hadu nin san yiri if u bring science u shud be able to cancel his claims not stick to it continously or else thats IDOL WORSHIP.

The point is this is leading nowhere anyways but to conflict, it's SUBJECTIVE not OBJECTIVE like science. When someone read the quran with references to men from 500 years ago who used simple sciences that clearly inferior to what we have, why aren't we using what we have today to create an interpretation that is more accurate following OUR STANDARDS. Becuz SAAS BALA YIRI anagu cadayn looma arko manta, it's ancient science.

They then created rankings of character criterias for a method called 'saan ba la yiri'. When did this become from allah? subhanallah dadkana bin adan bay aminsan yihin and bin adan is stuck in his time period and technological tools, this must be updated constantly through-out the times.

Bruh why are you still mentioning me?
You know what never mind it is hard having a debate with a somali, always thinking they are the ones with the golden mindset. For once try to see what others have to say. I even went as far as typing that i agree but still... for the last time i believe that we need more science but not in governance that rights is preserved for the most high. And science comes in play when you got your shit togheter. It simply does not apply on us at the moment. Why having scientific minds when we do not even have propper roads? Start with the essentials and work your way up. Xoolo only think they can jump from 0 to a hundred. And keep on telling people that they have a 68 IQ, science tells us that when a person repeats certain things over and over again that they have troubles with it themselves you are a joke. Go imply your secullar believes in a secullar nation doqon.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to have a new Holy city in Somalia to manage Islam in Somalia and curb foreign influence. This dangerous interpretation is from Saudi Arabia who wish to crush us

It's funny though we do have a similar concept to a vatican in somalia except it wasn't city based it was tribe based 'sheikhyaal' maybe we can call this new holy city 'sheikhyaal' and dump them all there and say you can govern this space here similar to how sheikhaal went to each tribe who was independent and had their own rules.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era do you see anyone on earth today that can unite Muslims and form a state and shariah for them? I don't see them anywhere, In history they were never seen either as they were fragmented through-out the islamic age. Today it's even worse, why is that? We should be honest and just pray that god brings the mahdi and till then we will do our own thing as religion will just cause more confusion and bloodshed especially under people we already identified inaysan cidina midayn karin which means MORE WARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending