Siad Barre Scientific Revolution Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think I have to agree with Siyad on this based on my analysis of Somalis. We now are aware Somalis are essentially at 'retarded' level of intellectual capacity(68), so was siyad right to 'exempt' them from religious pursuit? Isn't a retard exempted from Islamic duties like someone with downs syndrome? Well Somalis mental capacity is that of a down-syndrome intellect, especially around the sciences and topics.

Somali do not have the mental capacity to understand religion and if you give them such a topic, it will turn disastrous as you can see now with all the terrorism. Was siyad right? To Guide Somalis to understand the natural world and the science first and have their minds rise up from 68 to 100 and above? We don't teach animals religion, there is no need to teach them as they lack the intellectual capacity to grasp such things. An animal lives, eats, and sleeps. Is a Somali any different? We need to observe how an animal lives and do a comparison how a Somali lives and wallahi and see who comes out on top.

A Somali can barely feed himself or cure his own diseases and we have a society that is teaching them about 'god'? Is this ethical and moral? Shouldn't religion be left for last in his priorities and focus on finding cures for his diseases, hunger, and wars? I can understand someone who is highly intelligent in the sciences then delving into religion, but someone who doesn't even understand how 'rain' forms is it wise that this person needs to learn about religion?

I think siyad barre might have been onto something, we are dealing with 'animals' in Somalia and animals don't need to know religion, why should Somalis? So should we implement another scientific revolution in Somalia? Once they raise up their intellectual capacity and become 'humans' and not animals, I don't mind if they want to delve into religion because at least then their mind is ready for it and they may actually give us different perspective on religion.

Till then it's best we focus these assholes on how to conquer the world to advance themselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is an anology they use here a-lot to demonstrate my point. If you don't understand farming how can u possibly understand the 'farmer? Somalis do not understand the 'creation' the 'natural sciences' so it's impossible for them to understand the 'creator' also. Through understanding the creation can one begin to attempt to understand the creator.

This seems logical. Even the prophet had to be 'guided' by god, he couldn't of understood such concepts because he lacked understanding the world around him and hence was 'illerate'. Somalis do not have a god guiding them like the prophet, they should be exempt from Islamic requirements.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Time for religious scholar to declare to Somalis. Diintu wajib ibnul adam bay uu tahay oo maskaxdisu sarayso, wajib kuma ahaa jahil illa uu jahilnimada iska saaro. End of Fatwa

Surely it's unethical to expect someone with a brain power of 68 to master knowledge in a topic that is said to be sourced by a creator with 'unlimited intelligence'. I call that bordering criminal. This 68 IQ needs to raise his IQ level by learning the world around him first before he delves onto 'unlimited' intelligence topics. lol

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean surely if a Somali cannot describe, understand, and recreate dumb un-intelligent physical matter. I mean for god sakes a rock isn't intelligent, your the one with the mind who needs to describe it and break it down and list it's elements and then reproduce it for benefit of society challenges. We can't even deal with dumb physical topics @Samaalic Era of the earth and these somalis want to deal with 'unlimited intelligent' topics like GOD? GIMME A BREAK

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I mean surely if a Somali cannot describe, understand, and recreate dumb un-intelligent physical matter. I mean for god sakes a rock isn't intelligent, your the one with the mind who needs to describe it and break it down and list it's elements and then reproduce it for benefit of society challenges. We can't even deal with dumb physical topics @Samaalic Era of the earth and these somalis want to deal with 'unlimited intelligent' topics like GOD? GIMME A BREAK
Understanding the creator is as deep as one can push the mind. As much as Im saddened to say this, Somalis back home are not fully capable of understanding the Qur'an.

The Qur'an is full of symbolism,something alien to FOBs. When you read the Qur'an, you supposed to gain a higher IQ due to all the signs that Allah swt mentions to you.
Allah swt said the house of the spider is the weakest. When you read this Ayah, it should cause curosity in you and go see it for yourself. Allah swt mentions that he made the Sun a lamp but did not say that for the moon. Then the readers should ask themselves, where does the moon get its light.

A Muslim mind should the most questioning and curious. A Muslim is one who tries to understand the world in order to know Allah swt. Allah swt said that in his creation is a sign.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Understanding the creator is as deep as one can push the mind. As much as Im saddened to say this, Somalis back home are not fully capable of understanding the Qur'an.

The Qur'an is full of symbolism,something alien to FOBs. When you read the Qur'an, you supposed to gain a higher IQ due to all the signs that Allah swt mentions to you.
Allah swt said the house of the spider is the weakest. When you read this Ayah, it should cause curosity in you and go see it for yourself. Allah swt mentions that he made the Sun a lamp but did not say that for the moon. Then the readers should ask themselves, where does the moon get its light.

A Muslim mind should the most questioning and curious. A Muslim is one who tries to understand the world in order to know Allah swt. Allah swt said that in his creation is a sign.

Yes that make sense to understand what is around you first rather then what is 'beyond' you first. I can accept that reasoning. But when someone lacks any understanding what is around them in mother nature and he wants to rush towards understanding the creator, this makes no sense to me whatsoever. You need to prove to the people your INTELLIGENT first and you can only do that through the way of sciences and from this we will trust your religious knowledge also because you proved you knew something we didn't know about the world.

I think god created the world so we can explain it and use it to benefit ourselves and if you can't demonstrate as a scholar that you can do this, then this is a big sign your NOT knowledgable about god either. To understand a farmer requires one understanding farming. To understand a Nomad u need to understand nomadic life. From this you can then possibly figure out the best way to understand the quran when you have the knowledge of the world around you.

Look at this incel faraax looking for a stay at home wife :mjlol: who will provide for him? Or is he depending on the ceyr?

Look at this incel faraax looking for a stay at home wife :mjlol: who will provide for him? Or is he depending on the ceyr?
This was meant for another thread Dr Osman. What happened to your podcasts? I used to listen to them on my way to work

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Waryaa where does this cudcad to the religion and kafir mentality come from?

Our golden centuries where with islam. Our moneymakers where our ports that connected the world no famine. A somali person was known to be wealthy and brutal in battle. What is your crazy ass talking about. If you give the population acces to good education the state of the republic will rise. If you seek for someone to put the blame on, it is all of us since we changed our laws to human made ones. Allah cursed us with this shithole of a reputation and reality. Go back to allah's laws and give the population a propper chance we will fly ones again. Even the kafirs know that we have a huge potential but no we must fight each other because of qabiil or simoly power hunger. Do not blame the religion nor the culture. Blame coruption doqon. People on this forum tend to think they got figured it all out and even side with dictators that do anything that allah made haram. Use your time to write a fictional book that atleast generates money instead of this shit.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa where does this cudcad to the religion and kafir mentality come from?

Our golden centuries where with islam. Our moneymakers where our ports that connected the world no famine. A somali person was known to be wealthy and brutal in battle. What is your crazy ass talking about. If you give the population acces to good education the state of the republic will rise. If you seek for someone to put the blame on, it is all of us since we changed our laws to human made ones. Allah cursed us with this shithole of a reputation and reality. Go back to allah's laws and give the population a propper chance we will fly ones again. Even the kafirs know that we have a huge potential but no we must fight each other because of qabiil or simoly power hunger. Do not blame the religion nor the culture. Blame coruption doqon. People on this forum tend to think they got figured it all out and even side with dictators that do anything that allah made haram. Use your time to write a fictional book that atleast generates money instead of this shit.

Is that 68 IQ blowing out emotions and not 'reason' lol

Tell me how is it ethical and moral for you to waste this kid's time on religion

boy-writing-001-300w.jpg

The Somali Adult will score as that KID when put under scientific tests. Why are you teaching these people religion then? teach them to increase their intelligence first before teaching them religion. You don't teach a dameer religion, you ensure he has the mental capacity developed first and that come thru way of the science.

Only @Samaalic Era understood what I mean, obviously the lower IQ don't understand. He knows it's pointless pushing someone with a low iq towards a highly sensitive topic such as god. You intelligence needs to increase to a significant level before you can even delve into such topics.

That is why now western somalis are finding religion disgusting because their intelligence has increased living in the west and the intelligence of the somali scholar from somalia is very low so they basically cannot fathom this guy knows anything about god or else why is he so stupid on basic worldly matters? The jaahil if given religion will make the smart people leave religion. This is the problem, hence 68 IQ range somalis need to be removed and exempted from religion. It's not their fault, all they need to do is increase their knowledge and when they do you will see their understanding of religion also INCREASES

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When someone like Isaac Newton and Einstein talk about god. We all listen? why? because they have proven to us they have some knowledge about the world that we live in that has proven to be true. We strive to learn from them, we respect them, way naga caqli badan yihin. So when they present their ideas on religion, it automatically makes people LISTEN and YEARN about what knowledge they have about that topic. Religious people who are scientific are the smartest people. The great universities of America was founded by religious people. But they understood how important it was they prove their knowledge to people on science which we can all observe before giving any opinion on god.

But this doqon has no right to speak about religion until he can prove he knows something about the sciences and can increase his intelligence. Religious people who contribute to inventions are loved and thru this they can gain many converts but when he can't create one invention, noone will listen to him about his views on god, cause it's all in his 68 IQ brain which some inventor brain is like get outta here with your 68 IQ version of GOD

2014418635334381291071225said_rageah.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador iga caqli badi aduunka markas illahi igala hadal ma ceeb ba? Scientific revolution of siyad barre was clearly pushing somalis towards natural topics on earth. This is the right way to do things sxb. Inte quranka lagu sheegay wax ka dhegayso niin aadan hubin 'maskaxdisa' iyo 'cilmigisa' ma cid walbo ii timado ayan illahi ka dhegaysanaya. YEAH RIGHT GET OUTTA HERE WARYAA. Einstein and Isaac Newton have the right to speak on god, they have proven inu cilmi aduun haysto.

I have noticed Qandala people are not bright. Mad love to reer hersi who are intelligent. Qandala people are not much different in their arguments on religion like other low iq clans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even in the time of the prophets they were asked show us PROOF you are from god. Show us miracles they used to say. Well in the 21st century, the signs and miracles we want from any religious person is SCIENTIFIC. It may be different tommorow but in our age and time period we expect a religious person to be highly intelligent in worldly matters before he speaks on religious matter. Time periods have changed but human still want PROOF.

That's all these 68 IQ Somalis need to do. Just top the charts at nobel peace prize and create all the inventions(miracles) in our time period and the world will become muslim overnight if you cant do this then this proof to us you are not sent from god nor do you have a good understanding of religion.

@Samaalic Era I don't even listen to islamic scholars of this time period. Wallahi they are below 80 IQ all of their countries. Not a single invention hence they are not being guided by god at all. They are trapped in ignorance(shaydhan) and mugdi(dark ages). I would highly recommend anyone not to give them the time of day. Read the ancient islamic scholars who were highly intelligent in their time period.

I do notice when I read about islamic scholars in the past, they have high understanding of religion, a beautiful version of Islam, why is that? cause they made the world beautiful, naturally their religion will be beautiful too. Their intelligence increased so will their intelligence on religion.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would prefer to go to london and visit the stomping grounds of Isaac Newton and learn about the man rather then visiting 80 IQ bedouins in Mecca. Mecca is holy they say but the people are not. It surrounded by Ignorant Dark Age Muslims. Even Mohamed hated the place not the because of the Kabah CAUSE OF THE IGNORANCE. We shouldn't support that place at all untill the ignorance and dark ages end.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ofcourse you are stating the benefits of sience. But we cannot govern with it? Are you not a muslim that believes in the rules that allah made for us? We obviously should explore more in the sientific field and use it to our advantage but not rule with it subhanallah. Get your emotions out of it.

At the end of our lives the questions will be about your faith towards allah and not how well you did on earthly subjects. That is why you need to learn the youth both islamic subjects and earthly education. Do not go to the standard lame he got a 68 iq as a defense to shame me or whatsover. It simply will not work. You seriously need to remove emotions from your arguments and think logically about it. Look at the basics. Allah created the earth later on allah created humans to worship him on earth. The humans will be judged on their own action. Based on the actions one goes to heavon or hell or both.

Did you read anything about sience or anything else then worship allah in the basics. One must know what his purpose is. Ours is worship god. For that obvious reason alone we must send our childeren to islamic education first. The rest of the education is simply a bonus in the lords eyes. A diploma will not sufice for jannah. Look at our past we govern with allahs rules and we flourished. We changed that and we fell. And of all of the solutions we can look into your dumbass is looking for one from a dictator that ruined the nation. You might be intelligent but you need to learn a lot before you will be ready to come to a logical solutions

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ofcourse you are stating the benefits of sience. But we cannot govern with it? Are you not a muslim that believes in the rules that allah made for us? We obviously should explore more in the sientific field and use it to our advantage but not rule with it subhanallah. Get your emotions out of it.

At the end of our lives the questions will be about your faith towards allah and not how well you did on earthly subjects. That is why you need to learn the youth both islamic subjects and earthly education. Do not go to the standard lame he got a 68 iq as a defense to shame me or whatsover. It simply will not work. You seriously need to remove emotions from your arguments and think logically about it. Look at the basics. Allah created the earth later on allah created humans to worship him on earth. The humans will be judged on their own action. Based on the actions one goes to heavon or hell or both.

Did you read anything about sience or anything else then worship allah in the basics. One must know what his purpose is. Ours is worship god. For that obvious reason alone we must send our childeren to islamic education first. The rest of the education is simply a bonus in the lords eyes. A diploma will not sufice for jannah. Look at our past we govern with allahs rules and we flourished. We changed that and we fell. And of all of the solutions we can look into your dumbass is looking for one from a dictator that ruined the nation. You might be intelligent but you need to learn a lot before you will be ready to come to a logical solutions

This is what needs to change. U should send your kids to 'secular schools' once they have reached the same IQ as their peers, then you have people who are of similar IQ talking. Far better then the current situation where they send their kids to quran school before secular education. You simply taking low IQ people to subjects that should be towards the end of their life when they have accumulated enough knowledge around the world.

The prophet had to spent 40 years learning the world before religion and it was towards the end of his life time that he became highly spiritual. That make sense. Not some 5 year old that goes straight to quranic school trying to cover the hardest topic when he doesn't even know how to measure shapes.

I am sorry but there is no way I am going to listen to religion from someone less intelligent then me. I might as well listen to 12 year old about life decisions. Yes 68 IQ is a problem, it's not about shaming you or anyone for it. It just means your not bright enough to understand religion when you can't even understand a geometric shape. Come on bra? you will understand god but you don't understand how to build triangle. HAHAHAHAHAH

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era Why are you not contributing this topic. Maybe you explain to this 68 IQ Qandala guy how he needs to match people in intelligence first before speaking to them about god. No-one is going to buy your knowledgable about god when your not knowledgable about the world we live in. Prove yourself to be a GENIUS on earth and we might actually say you are on the right religion. Islam is about proof, I want prove that your intelligence is contributing to making the world a better place. This is a sign to me you are guided, if your not then you are not GUIDED and should not go around telling society how to live. A Jahil wala qariya ceebtisa you shouldn't put him on a pedestal that is the sign of the DARK AGES.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era This dumb ass from Qandala doesn't understand what I am saying. I am telling him and all the 68 IQ to drop the quran and step away from it, jaahil wala qariya ceebtisa. Let the most scientific and intelligent person dictate what the quran says. It's always been like that. All religious people were highly scientific in the past.

No religious brilliance will develop from someone with a 68 IQ as you can see they turn religion into shit because their so dumb and not knowledgable that is all A jahil can contribute. Wala qariya jahilka not promote them onto a pedestal and give them power like the muslim world is doing.

The quran is only as good as the one READING IT. If the reader is dumb ass low IQ, his views will always be dumb ass low iq. It won't be brilliant at all and make heaps of people leave islam. I don't blame Islam as long as it's managed by HIGH IQ PEOPLE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era do you get it bro? The low IQ need to be told stay away from Islam. Jahil ba tihin, you just gonna make it ugly cause your mind isn't sophisticated and well developed. The mosque in the old days used to be places where 'excellence' used to come together and highly intelligent people were involved. Now you got this old fat ass palestinian or saudi who doesn't know how to fuckin mathatimical measurements is telling you about what god is. I am like that lone wolf now totally detached from this low iq islam. Similar to how Isaac Newton detached from his LOW IQ churches of the time.

The truth is Qandala boy, the jahil is the worst in Islam. You have no right to speak, shaydhan baad hostisa jogta because illahi cilmi kuma sinin so you dont destroy humanity alhamdulilah.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era Why are you not contributing this topic. Maybe you explain to this 68 IQ Qandala guy how he needs to match people in intelligence first before speaking to them about god. No-one is going to buy your knowledgable about god when your not knowledgable about the world we live in. Prove yourself to be a GENIUS on earth and we might actually say you are on the right religion. Islam is about proof, I want prove that your intelligence is contributing to making the world a better place. This is a sign to me you are guided, if your not then you are not GUIDED and should not go around telling society how to live. A Jahil wala qariya ceebtisa you shouldn't put him on a pedestal that is the sign of the DARK AGES.
It's sensitive that requires one to able to distinguish between different ideas and beliefs. For example, If you tell a FOB Somali or even your average Somali that we don't need Arabic beyond reading Qur'an, he thinks you are a Gaal that deserves to be sent to akhira. I think the confusion for @Diaspora ambassador is that he thinks Islam will be banned and we all become gaalo, but contrary to that, Its about producing Islamic scholarship that is capable of leading mankind and they should be Somali as well.

We have reached the stage where in some parts of Somalia grown adults can not count in Somali, our education being taught in English and Arabic, our scholars have to get to the hellhole of Arabia to learn rather than an Islamic institution in Somalia, run by a Somali scholars who have learnt the Deen not from books, but by testing the Qur'an and analysing the divine speech of Allah swt.

In the Qur'an, Allah swt teaches Dawud how to make military armor and tells him to make precise measurements. Allah swt sent down the Qur'an for all of us to put it to the test. It is peak of science as well as the foundation.
Sura Saba, ayat 11

Commanding him], "Make full coats of mail and calculate [precisely] the links, and work [all of you] righteousness. Indeed I, of what you do, am All Seeing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending