Siaad Barre Tried To Kill 6 Of Sheikh Ibn Baz's Somali Students

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Siaad was against the Haq and propagated bid'ah (Suufism Timowaayne). May he rot in the deepest pits of the hell fire. Btw for those you who dont know Sheikh Ibn Baz rahimahullah is one of the greatest scholars of our time.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Siaad was against the Haq and propagated bid'ah (Suufism Timowaayne). May he rot in the deepest pits of the hell fire. Btw for those you who dont know Sheikh Ibn Baz rahimahullah is one of the greatest scholars of our time.
Wasn`t this guy salafi

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He was a shiekh Who gave the fatwa that the United States can set up a military base in Arabia anyone who’s close to the Zionist crypto-jewish al saud from najd is far away from Islam.

Sahih Bukhari Book 88. Afflictions and the End of the War

Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."
And ,

Ibn 'Umar reported that he heard Allah's Messenger (May peace be upon him) as saying (in a state) that he had turned his face towards the east: Behold, turmoil would appear from this side, from where the horns of Satan would appear.
(Sahih Muslim Book #041, Hadith #6938)

Bin is A wahhabi literalist who translates everything literally and doesn't translate even the metaphorical ayahs, but instead takes them literally as well.
For example
يَدُ اللّٰهِ فَوۡقَ اَيۡدِيۡهِمۡ
The hand of Allah is over their hands.

He said this Ayah proves Allah has hands. He translated this and many other things literally and came to the conclusion that Allah has hands, feet, a head, sits on a chair in the sky and comes down at nigh time. Acuudu Billah

But another sheikh MA quoted him this Ayah
صُمٌّۢ بُكۡمٌ عُمۡىٌ فَهُمۡ لَا يَرۡجِعُوۡنَ ۙ
Which means (concerning the Munafiqun [Hypocrites])
They are deaf, they are dumb, they are blind;7 they will never return (to the Right Way)

And asks whether Bin Baz considers himself a Munafiq who'll never return to the right path. Because he likes taking everything literally.

lool no I'm not a pharisee but I say AUN on all dead muslims.

Pheww, I thought they might've gotten you too. But I should've known u were too smart to follow their nonsense. It's sad how Somali youth nowadays are either hardcore Salafis or very liberal. What happened to moderation and being a normal Somali conservative Muslim (not extreme and not liberal) like our forefathers? It's sad.

Pheww, I thought they might've gotten you too. But I should've known u were too smart to follow their nonsense. It's sad how Somali youth nowadays are either hardcore Salafis or very liberal. What happened to moderation and being a normal Somali conservative Muslim (not extreme and not liberal) like our forefathers? It's sad.

Thanks. I agree and I believe thats the Islam the prophet sws taught as well. Its because most religious knowledge is gained from schools in Saudi Arabia where that ideology is dominant and even in all the mosques and islamic book stores the vast majority of books are of that type. Its hard to find much on any of the other historical schools of thought and great thinkers. Even among the "Salafi" imams they promote they only produce the opinions of theirs they agree with and hide away the rest. Saudi controls all of it.

Thanks. I agree and I believe thats the Islam the prophet sws taught as well. Its because most religious knowledge is gained from schools in Saudi Arabia where that ideology is dominant and even in all the mosques and islamic book stores the vast majority of books are of that type. Its hard to find much on any of the other historical schools of thought and great thinkers. Even among the "Salafi" imams they promote they only produce the opinions of theirs they agree with and hide away the rest. Saudi controls all of it.

Absolutley, Saudis have had a monopoly on Islamic thought, especially amongst Somalis, for a while now. They've funded this austere version of the deen with their petro-dollars, and as poor people without a central government we were the most vulnerable to their Wahhabi proselytizing.

Absolutley, Saudis have had a monopoly on Islamic thought, especially amongst Somalis, for a while now. They've funded this austere version of the deen with their petro-dollars, and as poor people without a central government we were the most vulnerable to their Wahhabi proselytizing.
Even out here in the west, if you look at the books in the masjid or at the islamic book stores they're all produced in Saudi. Most books translated into english for sure. Most imams also studied there.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Aun but tbh somalis shouldve banned any students of ibn baz, Uthaymeen & Albaani and any publications from saudi such as darusalam. Saudi publications literally removed large portions out of ulama books like imam an nawawi because it was against their ideology. These guys caused & their movement funded by petro caused irreparable damage to the ummah. There wouldn't be any qaida,shabaab, booko haram or isis if it wasn't for the spreading of this salafism/wahabism

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Siyad Barre raxmatullaah calayh knew the dangers of Salafism.
Same danger that Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia wants to demolish.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That's my President

:salute:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.