Shukri Abdi death has been Concluded as an Accident

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Kind of a given. The level of shits given was always relative to how cadaan they were.

Compared to the Madeleine McCann case this is a joke

Unfortunately I'm not surprised at this verdict. It was obvious from the get t
Go that their wouldn't be a conviction. The authorities immediately ignored the evidence and insisted their was no proof.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I totally agree with the ruling.

You people have adopted this victim hood from the cursed madoow Americans.

This was a pure accident. Children playing together went in the water. Shukri didn’t know how to swim and drifted into a deeper part of the water. She panics and tries to grab her friend. He friend senses danger pulled her off of her. Shukri drowns. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. End of story.

Despicable. How are they going to go off the ever changing words of the people who bullied her when there is amounting evidence that what they are saying doesn't add up ie witnesses

This was a pure accident. Children playing together went in the water. Shukri didn’t know how to swim and drifted into a deeper part of the water. She panics and tries to grab her friend. He friend senses danger pulled her off of her. Shukri drowns. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. End of story.

Xoolo aya tahay

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hence why mentally ill folks are barred from jury duty

1 in 3 Somali is mentally ill. The whole nation can be classified as the first ever mental colony. Therefore it’s like a leopard calling another leopard for having spots.

What none of the other girls were wet . She was thrown into the water and the girls who spent months bullying her laughed as she drowned .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Xoolo aya tahay

This is why your country has been destroyed. Can’t tolerate other’s honest opinion. You resort to insulting me for having a different point of view.

Were you there ? I wasn’t. But I’m going off of my informed opinion.

AUN. These people will never accept us no matter how much we contribute to their society. We need to all go back as soon as we have the opportunity.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What none of the other girls were wet . She was thrown into the water and the girls who spent months bullying her laughed as she drowned .

This is your fabricated story.

From many interviews it was established that several girls got in the water.

children can’t continue to lie if pressed harder.

This is why I’ve agreed with the finding.

Trending

Latest posts