Shukri Abdi death has been Concluded as an Accident

I totally agree with the ruling.

You people have adopted this victim hood from the cursed madoow Americans.

This was a pure accident. Children playing together went in the water. Shukri didn’t know how to swim and drifted into a deeper part of the water. She panics and tries to grab her friend. He friend senses danger pulled her off of her. Shukri drowns. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. End of story.
If it was Shukri Abdi (AUN) that pushed the white girl it would have been a different story fam

If it was Shukri Abdi (AUN) that pushed the white girl it would have been a different story fam
Exactly plus it’s facts she was getting bullied for time plus a recent immigrant somali Muslims and he wants to talk about victim mentality I dare him to say that to the people who sympathised with McCain case or the Stephen Lawrence and his got away initially

AUN. I was humbled when I saw the marches. I probably would have kept quiet and not gone out. I'll try to spread the word more, I think there are further steps to take.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
AUN to her. She was just a child and didn't deserve that. Gaalo are gaalo whether they're libs or cons, etc, it don't matter they see her as a child of a muslim refugee
20201204_225152.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I totally agree with the ruling.

You people have adopted this victim hood from the cursed madoow Americans.

This was a pure accident. Children playing together went in the water. Shukri didn’t know how to swim and drifted into a deeper part of the water. She panics and tries to grab her friend. He friend senses danger pulled her off of her. Shukri drowns. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto. End of story.
I think in the instance she fell in the water was an accident resulting from panic but them going to the water knowing she can't swim and potentially encouraging her to get in was pre-meditated. But then again they are children, are they capable of planning something like that? I'm going to give you a thumbs down not cause I think you are wrong but I like to see it make to -30.

:banderas:

Trending