Shouldn’t Somalia be in a state of emergency?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How can people pretend they’re living in peace and have politicians staying in hotels fine dining when there’s bombs and attacks going off

Not even once have there been a state of emergency in Somalia

They know what areas al
Shabab control and where they are so why haven’t they invested heavily into the military?

What’s truly sad is there’s people who are ready to die for this country (soldiers)

Being controlled by people who wouldn’t do the same and only Caden about they own pockets (politicians)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because politicians work with these so called alkababs. They all work together. How come they don't attack these so called politicians? Why do they always attack innocent people?

Mercury

VIP
Because politicians work with these so called alkababs. They all work together. How come they don't attack these so called politicians? Why do they always attack innocent people?

Maybe. The government is corrupt too many snakes who work for both sides

southside

Hiiraan
the definition of emergency is a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action, danger is very common and expected in somalia unfortunately

Mercury

VIP
the definition of emergency is a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action, danger is very common and expected in somalia unfortunately

With all the attacks that happen shouldn’t the government make a mission to take out al shabab especially when they know what areas they are in

Mercury

VIP
they should sxb alshabaab is a serious hinder to somalias prosperity
The politicians are a hinder aswell to Somalia’s prosperity

9D77E636-5613-40F0-97C7-2C9073A5E809.jpeg

What sort of unique addition would a state of emergency give to the government in handling their issues? The government has limited power in too many aspects, and therefore can't act accordingly.

You must possess some decent cards to play that hand, and only then would the actions yield more effective results. If they did declare a state of emergency now, then it would drag on forever without ever reaching its objectives.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's fustrating how everyone treats the state of our country nonchalantly.

Even when Farmaajo said he would take Al Shabaab out within 2 years I though that he wasn't taking the threat seriously.

If it was me I'd organize Manhattan project type effort and round up as many volunteer militias as possible and try to take down Al Shabaab within weeks.

Stop the movements between cities and keep an eye on tbe pastorialist routes.

Instead we're content with biannual process updates in conferences in London while our politicians live and work in safe zones near the airport.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
whats funny is iraq eliminated isis within five years for good no serious attacks since around 2017 i believe,
and libya eliminated isis or al qaeda or whatever around 2 years ago

meanwhile somalia had 13 years pluss ethiopia kenya african union american airstrikes millions and dollars and achieved nothing apart from major cities whoes countrysides are controlled by al shabab

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The politicians make money for it to continue like this. If there's peace they will lose their positions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's fustrating how everyone treats the state of our country nonchalantly.

Even when Farmaajo said he would take Al Shabaab out within 2 years I though that he wasn't taking the threat seriously.

If it was me I'd organize Manhattan project type effort and round up as many volunteer militias as possible and try to take down Al Shabaab within weeks.

Stop the movements between cities and keep an eye on tbe pastorialist routes.

Instead we're content with biannual process updates in conferences in London while our politicians live and work in safe zones near the airport.

Faarmaajo looks like al shabaab himself. Those lazy, bedroom eyes are suspect.

Trending