Should younger generation of Somalis in the West continue supporting relatives back home?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Who cares what she thinks, someone must've taken advantage of her, unless she actually believes people facing draughts, economic scarcity and unemployment have the same options. To that I say Naa Bax

Helping less financially stable relatives is part of our culture.

Ungrateful as shit she needs to recognize how fortunate she is :westbrookwtf:. These people are just trying to feed their families and they are already putting their pride aside to ask for help just to be called an ungrateful moocher.

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
So somali men shouldn't marry somebody back home, and now we shouldn't send money back, whats the next thing?
Dont breathe while being somali? :dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If I had the choice, I'd force every Canadian to ay 2.5% of their annual salary back to Somalia. Even if some of the people who get the money are "ungrateful moochers" which they aren't. They'll spend that money on restaurants, stores, and shops. All businesses owned by somalis who need to make a living. Sending money back home helps the economy by introducing new currency to circulate.

SL's GDP is on a lifeline right now from somalilanders sending money back home. The average somalilander sends a couple thousand dollars back home, that's easily millions of dollars going back into SL annually.

I'd rather invest in Somalia than in Canada. In fact, if every Canadian decided to send even 5% of their capital to Somalia rn. Canada's GNP would plummet, while Somalia's would skyrocket.

Wallahi these Western halimos are a curse to all cushites. She probably doesn't even send a dime but just wants to bad mouth her entire relatives. Nacala naag qowdhan oo liberal arts degree haysato.

May Allah cast them all off to the hellfire as was promised for the majority of them.

F75D40BB-3431-49BE-8287-FA50AAA24213.jpeg

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I would always support them. You have only one family. Giving money will not solve the problem on the long term. I am thinking of helping them to become an entrepreneur

In my humble opinion I think this women is truly disgusting she should be grateful that allah gave her enough money to allow her to support relatives back home who are not as financially stable as herself.At the same time she would be getting Ajr for supporting the needy, but no this women has zero sympathy and believes helping others is a Chore and it’s people’s own fault for being poor.

Tbh some people I send money to can be rude and ungrateful. I only get calls when money is needed, never a salam, how you doing or even an eid/ramadan kareem.

On top of that some distant family members only established relationships with me after they heard I was out of school and working. I send them money for the sake of Allah and to make my mother happy, but I do feel salty about it sometimes

Trending