Should we separate Mosque and State, as Somalis?

Should we separate Mosque and State

• Yes - Explain Why

• No - Explain Why

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adjuran Sultanate collapsed when they went against the Shariah. The rulers made it law that they had to sleep with the newly wed brides before the husband, what kind of nonsense is that? If they stuck the path they were previously on, it would have went from success to success, but Shaytan never sleeps.
Wtf, this can't be true

Secular Somalia all the way

I bet most ppl here preaching against separation of mosque and government while living in a gaalo country would never want to live under Sharia law :hemad:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Wtf, this can't be true
A controversial aspect of traditional Geledi and Wacdaan accounts of Silcis rule is the imposition by the Silcis sultan of ius primae noctis.[10] According to Eno, "it was ‘Xeer’ [customary] for every Geledi bride... to celebrate her honeymoon [first] with a Silcis-Gorgaate male before she could celebrate the occasion with her official marital husband".[11]

Some savagery :damn::dead:

Medieval Somalia sounds lit though tbh:sass2:

A controversial aspect of traditional Geledi and Wacdaan accounts of Silcis rule is the imposition by the Silcis sultan of ius primae noctis.[10] According to Eno, "it was ‘Xeer’ [customary] for every Geledi bride... to celebrate her honeymoon [first] with a Silcis-Gorgaate male before she could celebrate the occasion with her official marital husband".[11]

Some savagery :damn::dead:

Medieval Somalia sounds lit though tbh:sass2:

This practise is actually from filthy western feudal system that made it's way and infected the great Adjuran Sultanate.

If we only stuck to our Islam, Allah would have blessed us, but we turned our backs and earned his wrath.

Secular Somalia all the way

I bet most ppl here preaching against separation of mosque and government while living in a gaalo country would never want to live under Sharia law :hemad:
Secular Somalia/Somaliland/Djibouti:banderas:

Welcome to my gaalo list:

Prince of Lasanod
Somali General
Hemaal
Gambar
Horumar
ItzDoctorz
Araman
Dhegdheer
Jeesto
ItsHana
Eternallight

And to save myself some time i added the two horns of Shaytan (ItsHana & Eternallight), though they have yet to post on here.

I voted religious rule because even though Somalia will never amount to anything, they need something that gets them through the day. They need purpose in life with all the poverty and despair; religion gives it to them.

The leader of the Gaalo has spoken, now will the others toe the line?

Stay tuned for the next episode of Gaalospot....

tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Prince of Lasanod
Somali General
Hemaal
Gambar
Horumar
ItzDoctorz
Araman
Dhegdheer
Jeesto
ItsHana
Eternallight

And to save myself some time i added the two horns of Shaytan (ItsHana & Eternallight), though they have yet to post on here.

You keep calling other people gaalo, shows your own insecurities.

Jeesto

VIP

Prince of Lasanod
Somali General
Hemaal
Gambar
Horumar
ItzDoctorz
Araman
Dhegdheer
Jeesto
ItsHana
Eternallight

:ivers: I'm advocating for giving your people the rights to practice their mumbo jumbo voodoo sixir and niiko dance:mjlaugh: Somali Bantu chicks in bikini doing niiko at Liido beach:lawd:

Last edited:
:ivers: I'm advocating for giving your people the rights to practice their mumbo jumbo voodoo sixir and niiko dance:mjlaugh: Somali Bantu chicks in bikini doing niiko at Liido beach:lawd:

Who are you lakeen? I'm a slave of Allah and your "rights" can go to hell.

None of the countries which has Sharia top the human index. It is an inherent oppressive system where only the most fanatic can win.
None of these countries implement full Sharia and even if they did the gaalo will still give them a low score while giving a US a country like the US a higher score

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Prince of Lasanod
Somali General
Hemaal
Gambar
Horumar
ItzDoctorz
Araman
Dhegdheer
Jeesto
ItsHana
Eternallight

I'm muslim :kodaksmiley: Don't group me with likes of ItsHanna and the weirdo Eternallight:camby:

I'm muslim :kodaksmiley: Don't group me with likes of ItsHanna and the weirdo Eternallight:camby:

It's a Repulsive list. I would love to Remove you from it, but you must first Recant & Repent from your previous position of seculaRism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts