Should we marry outside?

as long as he’s Muslim and fits your standards I don’t think ethnicity should be a problem but if you want to be keen on your preference I guess the only option is to be patient 🤷🏽‍♀️

as long as he’s Muslim and fits your standards I don’t think ethnicity should be a problem but if you want to be keen on your preference I guess the only option is to be patient 🤷🏽‍♀️
If my kids ain’t repping the Somali flag 🇸🇴 with their hearts and pride, I don’t want it :kanyeshrug:

I don’t want some retarded ajnabis claiming half somali and half (insert inferior ethnicity here)

Only full Somali baby

:denzelnigga: Don’t forget me 🐒
B78BBADB-2F79-480D-B8DB-50D27E869ABB.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I grew up in a split income household with only 2 children (my brother and I), and let me tell you, it was depressing as f*ck. My parents divorced (obviously since they followed the western family household), I can only talk to my brother (I love him but I wish I had more siblings), the house is always quite, I don’t have connections to other cousins bc they’re busy in their big families and more.

I’m gonna marry a wife (hopefully a housewife, I’ll 100% provide financially), and have at least 8 children, up to 12

Sorry to hear about that but being a dual income family isn't always a recipe for divorce. But good luck on that little one.

How do u know he’s a teenager :deadrose: :russ:

He appears to be honest, so far.

And that's solely attributed to mothers working outside the home? I think not.
In Islam the men should be the providers :umad:

But I don’t think it’s for that reason, I think it’s because the west (US specifically) is shifting the gender roles, thanks to feminism

A woman is expected to cook, clean, give birth, take care of the children and go 50/50? For what? “Independence” even though you’re married?

Even if the man helps around the house (cooking or cleaning), she’ll still feel like he’s useless because feminism tells her to do stuff that women are supposed to do, and what men are supposed to do

Laakin it’s just my 2 cents

Mozart

You need people like me
Salafi masjid. Get you a fresh out the can revert.

More seriously though, no guy you’d want to marry uses those apps lol. I have no answer to your question since I haven’t spoken to a Somali girl who isn’t my sister/cousin since 2009 so I get your predicament.

Salafi masjid. Get you a fresh out the can revert.

More seriously though, no guy you’d want to marry uses those apps lol. I have no answer to your question since I haven’t spoken to a Somali girl who isn’t my sister/cousin since 2009 so I get your predicament.
Since 2009???? :russ: Being an incel is tuff

Ngl I been thinking about marrying outside my ethnicity

Some of these xaliimos don’t meet my standards
:nahgirl:
U g
I think allot of faraxs are done with the bullshit you xalimos pull us trough
giphy.gif
nigga shut you fat ass up , y’all are the most ugliest niggas on the planet y’all should be thanking us for giving u anorexic ass niggas a chance you should be kissing the floor every Xalimo walks on sucking her toes showing her she’s a queen u low life’s

Trending

Latest posts