Should we create a diaspora investment funds for Somalia?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Hi, does anybody on this forum have an idea on how we could actually implement this. Donations for Somalis in Somali weather their from North, South, East or west. This would be crucial for Somalis back home, and their regular life would be much easier. Think if we could provide medical care and school for their children. I don’t know how this would start, but if take launch good for an example. https://www.launchgood.com/careers. They have help hundreds of Muslim. We could do the same but with Somalis back home. Please take this seriously and see if you could do something!
we already have that it's called Qaraan ask ur dad son, or Ayuto ask ur mom Abti:silanyosmile:. but jokes aside i think that's a good idea and would be be a great initiative to alleviate drought/famine/flood disasters and i am ready to donate to it. what do u suggest, let's brain storm

Last edited:
That money just lines the pockets of some corrupt Faraaxs, their Xalimos and their little Isniinos and Cabdis. I remember meeting a wealthy family in Dubai once and not long after meeting them my mother asked me if I remembered how well-off they seemed. Porsche Cayenne and a house in Jumeirah of all places. I said yes and she asked me where I figured the money came from. Couldn't guess correctly so she explained that they are scammers who open up an NGO and mess with the books so that most of the money goes to them and only peanuts go to the people back home it's supposed to go to. Wanted to murder the entire family after hearing that shit.

You are not the first to mention this disgusting scammer who get all their money from poor families who wants to help, but I know that if we scramble together the few honest people we could do it. Just imagine all the good deeds from helping poor people. I have said this before. But I want to implement the idea like https://www.launchgood.com/careers Just the Somali version of it.

Aki you are not the first with that bright idea or the last.But Somalis are the most intrustworthy people.

I know this guy that used to embezzle money meant for the shroud of the dead person.I also know how somali build malls in Kenya from charity aids meant to build mosques and they would build the mall top part with the design of a mosque architectural design and send photos of it to the arab donors as being mosques.
There has been several gofund me frauds too.
So its that I have lost confidence in peope especially those I dont know personally.

When you say Somalis are you talking about hopefully honest people like you and me including? If you’re not I suggest that you look at what https://www.launchgood.com/careers has done for hundreds of Muslims and scrambled together over 100 MILLION USD!!!! If they did it we can too. Don’t loose hope honesty last longest and with Allah on our side we can do it. We just need a small team who can set this up like https://www.launchgood.com/careers.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Wind There is this website that shows in details how spend every single dollar you donate is spent and sends pictures of the end result to the members of the organization.

A lot of people are generally tired of their money going into the wrong hands so if you could look into that (I forgot the name) then I believe your idea could be a success. 🙃

@Wind There is this website that shows in details how spend every single dollar you donate is spent and sends pictures of the end result to the members of the organization.

A lot of people are generally tired of their money going into the wrong hands so if you could look into that (I forgot the name) then I believe your idea could be a success. 🙃

Right now I a experiment on different websites click on this link: https://600d7a8d107ae.site123.me/ I made it, but I will experiment more and show you the final decision insallah

Investment funds =/= aid/NGOs. Not even close. The idea behind an Investment fund is to have a team of people who get paid a lot of money to make this fund profitable. By giving them your money The investment group/company will then take ur money and invest in local businesses, banks, and other things. They will earn you a return (money) for a small fee. The jewish despair's venture capital, investment/mutual funds, and their strong ties to Silicon Valley are literally what built the resourceless desert Israel that u see today.

I was actually planning on creating something similar but on a much smaller scale. But I actually have to go to xamar first and scan the area for any trustworthy and good business that's are already making good profits and just need more capital to take off. Or unique startups.
The Somali diaspora numbers are growing. Even if they're not planning to go back home they can help the local business via investing and get a passive income in return.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
That money just lines the pockets of some corrupt Faraaxs, their Xalimos and their little Isniinos and Cabdis. I remember meeting a wealthy family in Dubai once and not long after meeting them my mother asked me if I remembered how well-off they seemed. Porsche Cayenne and a house in Jumeirah of all places. I said yes and she asked me where I figured the money came from. Couldn't guess correctly so she explained that they are scammers who open up an NGO and mess with the books so that most of the money goes to them and only peanuts go to the people back home it's supposed to go to. Wanted to murder the entire family after hearing that shit.
Terrible smh I’m sure there’s a large percentage of people in Somalia that want Somalia to stay in a state of chaos and poverty so that they can take advantage of it

Last edited:

Trending