Should there be a Pan Somalist party

A pan Somalist party should be created in order to represent,defend,protect the interests of the ethnic Somalis in Ethiopia,Kenya & Djibouti against our cadow against the Oromo,Tigray,Afar and Bantus similar to the Pan Iranist in Iran.

Pan Somalist goals should be

1. Leave Arab League
2. Remove foreign influence (example loanwords,latin/Arabic script,films,
3. eliminate qabllism
4. strict immigration
5. Keep nation homogenous
6. invest in science, technology and promote heavy industrisation
7. Ban salafism, wahabism and foreign islamic institute
8. Invest in Somali islamic institutes to counteract anti Somali elements (Ummah nonsense)
9. Create new Somali words for our vocabulary and switch back to osmanya script
10. Promote Somali culture through softpower and trade with friendly countries

Based

VIP
I’m not seeing any anti corruption plans, lifting the country from poverty, construction of schools, roads and other vital infrastructure, battling khat addiction, battling desertification, becoming self sufficient on food, securing our borders… the first thing on your mind to make this country better is to leave the arab league so it can ease your insecurity. I can tell you’ve never been to Somalia and you don’t know what real problems we face. You think if we take out loanwords, which literally every language in the world uses, will put food in our stomachs.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1667565653615.png

The only path for somalia to become prosperous. I would even expand those points to maybe 50 or so. I have said this time and again

salafism and qabilism are the number one and two threat to Somali existence

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We should focus on our borders. Somaliweyn just causes problems without neighbours.

somalia should focus on improving FMS relationships and then relations with Somaliland. Also integrate DDS with Somalia through our economies. Free movement so we can travel freely and trade together without any border

We should focus on our borders. Somaliweyn just causes problems without neighbours.

somalia should focus on improving FMS relationships and then relations with Somaliland. Also integrate DDS with Somalia through our economies. Free movement so we can travel freely and trade together without any border
Only a retard thinks Somalia will be prosper ous with clan federalism and I’m not surprised when I look at your profile pic 😁

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Only a retard thinks Somalia will be prosper ous with clan federalism and I’m not surprised when I look at your profile pic 😁
Galmudug isn’t a clan federal state. It’ll transition soon to 1m1v and parties. PL is for sure unfortunately a clan state given it wrongly claims mudug and Sanaag+sool+imaginary ceyn

Galmudug isn’t a clan federal state. It’ll transition soon to 1m1v and parties. PL is for sure unfortunately a clan state given it wrongly claims mudug and Sanaag+sool+imaginary ceyn
All so called Somalia states are clan states period! If you think anything contrary to that then as I said your profile pic speaks of your level.

reer

VIP
All so called Somalia states are clan states period! If you think anything contrary to that then as I said your profile pic speaks of your level.
" being divided into multiple factions helps to defend against larger more populous neighbors. " caqli somali 101.:krs::krs:

5. Keep nation homogenous
9. Create new Somali words for our vocabulary and switch back to osmanya script

Somalia is not homogenous and never was, how do you want to "keep it homogenous"?
Also Somalia has bigger problems than to be wasting time and resources to change to an already dead and unused script. We shouldn't change our script but if we do for some reason, we should change it to arabic, as that at least would help us when it comes to deen and literacy.

Last edited:
Somalia is not homogenous and never was, how do you want to "keep it homogenous"?
Also Somalia has bigger problems than to be wasting time and resources to change to an already dead and unused script. We shouldn't change our script but if we do for some reason, we should change it to arabic, as that at least would help us when it comes to deen and literacy.
Somalia is a homogenous country idiot and mainly inhabited by majority of Somalis also we can easilly change our script any day and tell me why the hell do we want to use a foreign script like Arabic. You typical stinking Arab and foreign begger.

Somalia is a homogenous country idiot and mainly inhabited by majority of Somalis
So you don't know that like circa 35% of the population (Digil-mirifle + bantu), without Somaliland half of the poulation, does not even speak af maxa tiri as a mother tongue? How is that a homogenous country, explain it to me

also we can easilly change our script any day and tell me why the hell do we want to use a foreign script like Arabic. You typical stinking Arab and foreign begger.
So you think you can easily change the script of an entire country even though hundreds of thousands of people are already educated in the latin script? I don't support changing the script at all but at least when it comes to arabic, many somali children go to dugsi and learn it too. Also why should specifically Osmanya be used, as there were other scripts made for af maxa tiri like Kaddare?

World

VIP
So you don't know that like circa 35% of the population (Digil-mirifle + bantu), without Somaliland half of the poulation, does not even speak af maxa tiri as a mother tongue? How is that a homogenous country, explain it to
Af May is a dialect, not a language. And they’re ethnically Somali. Also, combined with Bantu they make up max 35 % of Somalia’s population (excluding Somaliland).

Af May is a dialect, not a language. And they’re ethnically Somali. Also, combined with Bantu they make up max 35 % of Somalia’s population (excluding Somaliland).
no, i'm pretty sure they are estimated to make up 35% of all Somalia. Also digil-mirifle are the majority in three provinces and have sizeable population in Gedo, lower jubba and middle jubba. Nowadays even in benadiir. We are very large in the south, it is just that the clans with the guns have the power.

report of the european agency
Look at how high the population of lower shabelle, bay and bakool is. Also look at the size of the rural farming population (most of them only digil-mirifle and bantu)

Here you can look at the assesment of the different regions. It talks about every region and the clans that are present in that region

Also the difference between af may and af maxa tiri is similar to that of spanish and portugese. Obviously all digil-mirifle identify as somali, but still the country is not homogenous if there are several languages spoken as a mother tongue.

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
Ethnologue(www.ethnologue.com) gives the number of languages spoken in Somalia as 13. Somalia is very far from homogeneous country.

The official languages are Arabic and Somali but there are still dozens of other languages spoken in the country that don't have the official language status.
Amharic is the official language of Ethiopia does that mean Amharic is the only language spoken in Ethiopia?
It don't matter my brother Somali official,native and dominant language spoken in Soomaaliya and throught the Horn and Arabic is not even spoken and should be removed. You have countries like Turkey where different languages spoken but Turkish is the official language spoken there.

Trending

Latest posts