Should the gender neutral option in Somalispot be removed?

Should the gender neutral option in Somalispot be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Men on here are so weird tho, it's understandable why they would want to conceal their identity

y'all write some weird shit in the dms :susp:

I didnt even know you could change ur gender, so I was gender neutral for quite some time.

whenever newbies come on chat and mistake me for a xalimo

feelsbadmanwithgun.jpg

Bohol

VIP
I don't think it has to do with shame but rather the fact that some members will receive the ideas/opinions of an individual who they assume to be male in a more serious manner.
I've even checked off male in other sites that didn't offer a gender neutral option and it has nothing to do with being too cowardly to voice opinions as female, it's more about wanting your ideas to be judged on merit instead of having others devalue(or in some cases, pedestalize) it solely because you're a woman. Also, less hassle and easier to fly under the radar.

That is defeatist attitude. Only cowards hide. :pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
That is defeatist attitude. Only cowards hide. :pachah1:
It's not 'defeatist attitude', it's about being pragmatic. Plus, women wouldn't have to "hide" it in the first place if others stopped emphasizing it in discussions (i.e political) where it should be irrelevant. :comeon:

Bohol

VIP
Anyway there is no such thing as the third sex. I guess it is true what they say it is actually women that promote this qomaluud business.

:faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending