Should Teachers Be Paid More?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
They should just bcs they have to deal with the bs kids bring. Literally my geography teacher got jumped by some deranged girl.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Depends where. Not in Canada, no. Children here use YouTube to supplement classroom learning. What does that tell you about the quality of these teachers?

Not popular, but worthy ROI: create two-tier school system:
a) Market level pay for qualified, proficient teachers reserved for good, academically-inclined students; grants, and free tuition availed for students in this category.
b) Medium pay for mediocre teachers reserved for average students.

Do away with manufactured excellence.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
All schools should get increased funding because education is the determining factor on whether people are able to succeed or not. Is it a coincidence that the worst neighbourhoods with generations of unemployment and crime are also the same places with shit funding for schools?

This is why all these countries who experienced recent ecenomic miracles all focused on education especially East Asia which became one of the richest places on the world

This is why when I make my planned return to Somalia I shall use whatever money I make to build schools all over Somaliweyn and teach them the art of nationalism so that we can take back Somalia from those damn gaal :ufdup:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
The reason teachers aren’t paid more is because of teacher unions. When proposals to bring in more qualified staff and pay them more are brought up they go on strike

Trending

Latest posts