Should somalis be allowed to say the n word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Apart of me thinks that the N word should only be allowed to say amongst people who have ancestors who had been slaves. Somalis never were slaves but had slaves themselves. It is quite weird to see a twt xalimo saying the n word 24/7
:yacadiim:
I mean,, how can you try to relate to blk people and cry for their injustice in history when your people had slaves themselves and were engaged in the arab slave trade?
:ayaanswag:
Even if you try to tell this to a twt xalimo theyre going to claim that somalis themselves were slaves snd try to disort somali history.

I wonder what somali bantus feel when they see somalis girls doing shit like that.
:farmajoyaab:

Should somalis even say the N word?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//Stole from random geeljire

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes they should be as most people in Western world except for Middle-Eastern folk view them as Black, simply because of their ignorance. Now since Somalis are scooped under the Black rug, they are permitted to use the N-word.

yep yep i follow many xalimos on twitter who constantly use this word and it just doesn't feel right, it seems a bit racist even though we black africans we don't have the same racial experiences as african american and we are somali thus we didn't experience any slavery from any people

Apart of me thinks that the N word should only be allowed to say amongst people who have ancestors who had been slaves. Somalis never were slaves but had slaves themselves. It is quite weird to see a twt xalimo saying the n word 24/7
I mean,, how can you try to relate to blk people and cry for their injustice in history when your people had slaves themselves and were engaged in the arab slave trade?
Even if you try to tell this to a twt xalimo theyre going to claim that somalis themselves were slaves snd try to disort somali history.

I wonder what somali bantus feel when they see somalis girls doing shit like that.

it's a bit of a sticky one if a somali girl said my nigga to a somali bantu who her ancestors have enslaved

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//Stole from random geeljire

Totally inappropriate for Somalis to use the N word. But unfortunately ALL do. Especially men. "Maa nigga" this & "Ma nigga" that! Uffff.

Personally, i will feel like a mob of black people will kill me if i use it openly. When i say the N word, i mean it in the nasty racist red neck way

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since Somalis are not black, we shouldn’t say the N word because it’s racist towards black people!!

Yes tf we should nigga. it doesn't matter if we were enslaved or not. These AA's right now are not slaves are they?

In this society we're treated as black people with the good and bad that come with it. So if a Somali person wants to say nigga, they have every right to. It's not that i'm begging to say nigga, I simply have every right to say it.

I've always said nigga to my Jamaican/madow friends and I was never called out for it. If they did try to call me out, I wouldn't gaf

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes tf we should nigga. it doesn't matter if we were enslaved or not. These AA's right now are not slaves are they?

In this society we're treated as black people with the good and bad that come with it. So if a Somali person wants to say nigga, they have every right to. It's not that i'm begging to say nigga, I simply have every right to say it.

I've always said nigga to my Jamaican/madow friends and I was never called out for it. If they did try to call me out, I wouldn't gaf

You are walking a very dangerous line sister. Just because others see us as Black or push us into that category, doesn’t mean we have to accept it. That fatalistic way of thinking is what allowed slavery to last for so long. If someone calls you Black, retaliate and assert your Somalinimo. We have to fight to preserve our culture and heritage and show these Whites that they don’t get to choose our identities for us. :fittytousand:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Since Somalis are not black, we shouldn’t say the N word because it’s racist towards black people!!
med_1473301411_00026.jpg

this one cadaan guy said that since everyone came from africa everyone should be able to say it, beesha tyrone wasnt feeling it so they jumped him and robbed his phone and he now uses the word "sniffa" as an alternative :reallymaury:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You are walking a very dangerous line sister. Just because others see us as Black or push us into that category, doesn’t mean we have to accept it. That fatalistic way of thinking is what allowed slavery to last for so long. If someone calls you Black, retaliate and assert your Somalinimo. We have to fight to preserve our culture and heritage and show these Whites that they don’t get to choose our identities for us. :fittytousand:

I mean we are Somali first, but black is a color how do you escape a color?

I mean we are Somali first, but black is a color how do you escape a color?
Black in the Western world represents culture, heritage and identity. What on earth do I, as a Muslim Somali girl, have in common with an African American, church going, weave-wearing slave descendant? Why do people get so angry when I wish to be called Somali and nothing else? Why is the world so obsessed with skin colour? If we were united by colour, then why aren’t dhuxul Sri Lankans Black as well?
You can escape by doing what your ancestors did: play by your own rules. Don’t play along to someone else’s game.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm just waiting for the day when Somalis get rid of these stupid topics and discuss more essential topics:yacadiim:

I'm talking to you OP @henni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts