Should Somalia legalize the removal of Organs of executed criminals for people in need of organs?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think this would be brilliant.

But first we need to have hospitals. Nvm we don’t even have half decent family doctors let alone a surgeon.

Folks abandon this thread. I didn’t think through it. I completely forgot that we are a shithole that doesn’t even have any transplant surgeons. Heck we don’t have a regulated pharmacy. What am I talking about ! We got a man running an insane asylum who himself is a lantic ( “DR”
Xabeeb)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If I'm old and powerful what's to stop me from bribing the police and judges to convict innocent people so I can steal their organs.

Would be a profitable business for a corrupt government.

Maybe we should ask our Kosovo brothers on how to run it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I dont think so. That is haram.

It’ll be based on a voluntary basis. The person is anyway gonna die. The date is set to be shot. Right beforehand the family of the sickly one can come to him and plead with him to surrender his kidney

But I’m afraid this will happen..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’ll be based on a voluntary basis. The person is anyway gonna die. The date is set to be shot. Right beforehand the family of the sickly one can come to him and plead with him to surrender his kidney

But I’m afraid this will happen..

Rkelly dying is not bad walaal. We r muslims. Have u watched Mufti Menk Ismail talk about this? SO you get a Kidney today, u r going to die with that kidney now or later lol

well, most of the thugs/looters/criminals hail from a certain clan. would their organs work if transplanted to members of different clans?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bohol is sentenced to death for crimes against the fatherland.

A desperate dude comes to him couple weeks before his execution

Here’s the transcript

@Bohol

Bohol; maxaad rabtaa!

Needy one : inaadeer wa lagu diliyaa cisha dhow, waxaan u baahanahay sambabkaada

Bohol; yaaah! Oo kaalay ma Vulture baad tahay! Anaa nool baad niyeeyaatay jirkaayga. Aaaakh-tuff tag neefyahow. I ain’t giving an inch of my organs to no one. I’m dying intact. Go to hell!

Needy one: naartaad u socotaa. Wax bal la har

Bohol; am kaligeey ba ku jira naarta! Soomalida dhan ba naarta ila dhex dabaalan :camby:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
well, most of the thugs/looters/criminals hail from a certain clan. would their organs work if transplanted to members of different clans?

Your Issaqniimo makes u automatically prone to being qabilist.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'll rather be a qabilist than become a rapist/looter after receiving a heart transplant from x-clan rapist/looter.

Arent u a rapist as it is already? Your sexual rendezvous hit the pelvis, arent u the one boasting about it?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Rubbish this is what China started a long time ago and now it turned to a business where some prisoners are killed to supply the organ trade.

We just have to improve Healthcare Facilities, did you know there is only 2 free Dialysis treatment centres in Hargeisa & Burco as the other 2 in Djibouti (cost to much to travel) & Xamar (several dollars).

Was in Burco and met Somalis from everywhere in this place

Trending