Should Somalia have A Constitution based on Secular or Islamic?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Secular. I don't think Somalis are Hafith enough to Study Islam in the correct manner.

We should reunite the regions and form one government one religion and one language simple

Somalis act like we’re all different ethnic groups but it’s mainly Somalis and a small percentage of Bantu

Secular. Otherwise some stupid Dugsi Macalin will assume he has the right to a Government position because he's more of a Hafidh than you are.

I want Somalia to resemble most current Muslim countries. Where you have a framework for local laws alongside Shariah Law, so you have a hybrid system.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Secular. The boundaries between islam and outright extremism is extremely overlapped in modern day Somalia. There’s people out there that genuinely believe putting a gun to someone’s head for them to pray sits right with Allah. It’s actually sad wallahi deffo secular

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Secular. The boundaries between islam and outright extremism is extremely overlapped in modern day Somalia. There’s people out there that genuinely believe putting a gun to someone’s head for them to pray sits right with Allah. It’s actually sad wallahi deffo secular

Very well put.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We should reunite the regions and form one government one religion and one language simple

Somalis act like we’re all different ethnic groups but it’s mainly Somalis and a small percentage of Bantu

Sit down child

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Communist atheism ruined Somalia, and that's a proven fact. Economists like Peter T. Leeson have stated atheism is the worst and most destructive form of government known to man Somalia under Islam was one of the richest trading hubs since medieval times. Add ceeb culture on top of that and boom, deen keeps Somalis under control.

What we need now is to return to our golden age. Empires go hand in hand with Islam.

Secular. Otherwise some stupid Dugsi Macalin will assume he has the right to a Government position because he's more of a Hafidh than you are.

I want Somalia to resemble most current Muslim countries. Where you have a framework for local laws alongside Shariah Law, so you have a hybrid system.
Sensible position bro :nvjpqts:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
We need dictator who isn’t miskeen y’all think secular could defeat Al Shabab nah we need communism back
We do not need communism but we do need a stable ruler. Siaad barre proved this by holding a firm hand on wild Somalis. He did take it too far though. We need to go back to our Ottoman days Inshallah

We need dictator who isn’t miskeen y’all think secular could defeat Al Shabab nah we need communism back

Nah f*ck Communism

Somalia needs an Augusto Pinochet

5006LD3.jpg

those dugsi macalins brought peace to xamar :trumpsmirk:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Communist atheism ruined Somalia, and that's a proven fact. Economists like Peter T. Leeson have stated atheism is the worst and most destructive form of government known to man Somalia under Islam was one of the richest trading hubs since medieval times. Add ceeb culture on top of that and boom, deen keeps Somalis under control.

What we need now is to return to our golden age. Empires go hand in hand with Islam.
You have a point. But your forgetting how somalis nowdays are. Back before the war most women didn’t even wear hijabs some did some didn’t but no one was in the position to at tell a women to wear it. My mum only started wearing her hijab when she was 19 and she’s the most religious person I know. Nowdays when I was in Somalia a women at the beachs hijab FELL OFF as in by accident and the men there completely surrounded her screaming dh*lo and “dabada lagaa was” all because her hijab came off by accident. That’s the kind of place somalia is today and it’s also the reason why we have things like alshabab. Under secularism, people who chose to be close to Allah can freely do that with public respect and people who aren’t as religious or follow a different religion can also do that peacefully. Provided all schools should teach Islam as a core subject so atleast these people are educated on it. That way we can truly have peace but having a Islamic based government in a country where people are openly extremist will never end well

Trending

Latest posts