Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
We are already split into semi autonomous states and the federal government has no power, what if we made the long overdue banadir land and then formed a confederate government where every state has power

Why banadir land. Why not just banadir?

Not ever state though. I can see a lot of them falling apart even more. Imagine chaos+power.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
No ,we must go separate paths

P.s i know this message is confusing when it comes from someone named SomaliWadani

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP

Not ever state though. I can see a lot of them falling apart even more. Imagine chaos+power.
It could work if every state/(clan) got equal representation plus were partly autonomous with a veto power:manny:
No ,we must go separate paths

P.s i know this message is confusing when it comes from someone named SomaliWadani
well in practice in a confederacy you are going your own seperate ways where you have your own leader/laws and control of your state, however their will be a group representation for all the states and all the states and clans send delegates for say dealing with other nations and more national things like trade agreements :cosbyhmm:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
It could work if every state/(clan) got equal representation plus were partly autonomous with a veto power:manny:

well in practice in a confederacy you are going your own seperate ways where you have your own leader/laws and control of your state, however their will be a group representation for all the states and all the states and clans send delegates for say dealing with other nations and more national things like trade agreements :cosbyhmm:

No we need to be fully independent from each other on every field like Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

However we can cooperate within the IGAD framework or forming The Somali Economical Nations to strengthen our trading ties.

Also on military we must be independent too without cooperation.
Let say for example: Xabashis attack one of the independent Somali State. Other Somali States must not help them.

Tukraq

VIP
No we need to be fully independent from each other on every field like Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

However we can cooperate within the IGAD framework or forming The Somali Economical Nations to strengthen our trading ties.

Also on military we must be independent too without cooperation.
Let say for example: Xabashis attack one of the independent Somali State. Other Somali States must not help them.
So what’s the difference between that and a confederacy:mahubowtf: in theory your separate but there are things we should be united in so each state and tribe should send delegates:ayaanswag:

Too much mini states in that case. That would be a terrible country. But I’m all for somaliland and pLand to get theirs lol. Somalia is a sinking ship and must be abandoned
upload_2019-4-8_21-51-42.gif
upload_2019-4-8_21-52-32.gif

no point in holding anyone hostage

upload_2019-4-8_21-55-39.gif

upload_2019-4-8_21-56-15.gif

Tukraq

VIP
@SilverL Pretty much in a confederacy the states have 90 percent of the power and the government has 10 percent, kind of like how we operate on the ground currently, however on paper we’re in a weird mix between unitary (parliament system) and federalism give the states some power, however a confederacy gives the states a bulk of the power

Tukraq

VIP
Why would you be against it:mahubowtf:
You get the whole nation under one country like you always spew:farmajoyaab: but the power resides in the states hands and they run the government not the other way around :gaasdrink: seems like a win win to me

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Why would you be against it:mahubowtf:
You get the whole nation under one country like you always spew:farmajoyaab: but the power resides in the states hands and they run the government not the other way around :gaasdrink: seems like a win win to me
Hmm
Perhaps...

Tbh it will drive competition between states to develope and some will be broke as a joke compared to others:mjlol:
But Somalis are so crab in a bucket their idea of competition if they see another state doing better wouldn’t be to try and match them, instead they would send businessmen with bombs to try and destabilize them

Farm

VIP

Banadir was a thing from 1991-2007, the world saw what they did. Mass genocides, rapes and roadblocks on every corner, can you believe they even put a roadblock at the airport?! The international community had enough and ordered a complete bombardment of the cesspool and they want that back again....

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts