Should Somalia’s second language be English instead of Arabic?

Should it be English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
english is the 2nd language and have always been, its only when we become member of arab league it was made official as 2nd but neva really materialised.
after somali english spoken widely.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And explain why

I cant believe the polling is 50 50 ! Wow I am speechless .I guess we r stuck with arab gu.s for life.

PS Arabic is important of course, for our imaan, it should not be for going to arab countries or feeling we r arabs. English should be # 2 and then Arab.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I cant believe the polling is 50 50 ! Wow I am speechless .I guess we r stuck with arab gu.s for life.

PS Arabic is important of course, for our imaan, it should not be for going to arab countries or feeling we r arabs. English should be # 2 and then Arab.
I would rather have Aztec as a second language.It would make us grateful for our language
:wow:

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would rather have Aztec as a second language.It would make us grateful for our language
:wow:

Ok now u r going into the abyss of ridiculousness. I bet you are the type of person who is also into Bitcoins
westbrookwtf.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ok now u r going into the abyss of ridiculousness. I bet you are the type of person who is also into Bitcoins
westbrookwtf.png
Aztec poses no real threat and has very little to no chance of threatening Af Somali and make us grateful that we still have our language.

English and Arabic are dangerous and must be only taught in University

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aztec poses no real threat and has very little to no chance of threatening Af Somali and make us grateful that we still have our language.

English and Arabic are dangerous and must be only taught in University

Seriously???? English is dangerous??? R u Marehaan????

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im HG. English and Arabic are a deadly mix that will send Af Somali to the hereafter.

Im thinking long term for the prosperity of the Fatherland:hillarybiz:

Interesting u call it fatherland. Does a father give birth thru the vagina??? Motherland more like it. The earth and home country is our hearth

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is land of our forefather, Samaale Ina Hiil Ina Abroone
It is indeed the Fatherland :umad:

It seems u have a genuine love for Somalia. U r a Patriot. But i think you cannot achieve peace & a stable nation thru tricks or brain washing. U will achieve it by giving humans limited freedom., Justice & Limited Democracy! Siyaad Baare tried the route of no English to his nation, to the detriment of his people when civil war happens, despite his control mind you. Had Baare taught his citizens English, they would have been 10 years ahead of their current positions here in western diaspora.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It seems u have a genuine love for Somalia. U r a Patriot. But i think you cannot achieve peace & a stable nation thru tricks or brain washing. U will achieve it by giving humans limited freedom., Justice & Limited Democracy! Siyaad Baare tried the route of no English to his nation, to the detriment of his people when civil war happens, despite his control mind you. Had Baare taught his citizens English, they would have been 10 years ahead of their current positions here in western diaspora.
Most Somalis including you are descended from Samaale:sass2:

Only a few intellectuals should be taught foreign languages and then tasked with translating that into Somali. The common folk must only speak Somali until they reach University

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most Somalis including you are descended from Samaale:sass2:

Only a few intellectuals should be taught foreign languages and then tasked with translating that into Somali. The common folk must only speak Somali until they reach University

hqdefault.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wow, 13 people voted for English? How? 13 kufaars, 13 apostates. Diry little snakes, how can you prefer the language of a kufaar white men over the language of of the holy Quraan?

Dirty apostates, sspot became a spot for filthy gaals xaarka iskama dhaqdaan xitaa

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow, 13 people voted for English? How? 13 kufaars, 13 apostates. Diry little snakes, how can you prefer the language of a kufaar white men over the language of of the holy Quraan?

Dirty apostates, sspot became a spot for filthy gaals xaarka iskama dhaqdaan xitaa

u r biased because u r of Yemeni blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts