Should Somali men accept to become stay at home dads due to automation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept it or not its reality it was like that yesterday and its like that today with no signs of stopping
The western world will go through a new industrial revolution as OP says but you can easily move to a third world country where this will not happen.

If a man lets his wife grind for the paper while he stays at home and plays house, he's probably a failure.
The first jobs to be taken over by robots will be low skilled work, and a smart, successful faraax wouldn't even be doing those jobs, so none of us have to worry, right guys? :siilaanyosmile:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
automation will only affect the people with jobs. i doubt the somali guys sipping tea in Starbucks all day will care about automation :draketf:

You think most Somali men are jobless? I think you're confusing high unemployment rate, with majority unemployment rate.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
thats not too bad :cosbyhmm:

anywhere is better than the UK tbh.

It matches the unemployment rate AA had 10 years ago, which is something for an immigrant group that didn't arrive through merit based immigration.

And obviously the free shit they get from the government is kept to a minimum. This is the problem with European countries. Stop giving too much free stuff. :faysalwtf:

It matches the unemployment rate AA had 10 years ago, which is something for an immigrant group that didn't arrive through merit based immigration.

And obviously the free shit they get from the government is kept to a minimum. This is the problem with European countries. Stop giving too much free stuff. :faysalwtf:
Welfare is definitely a problem. We’re resourceful when we have to be. The Somalis succeeding in Arab countries are proof.

European countries aren’t getting rid of the generous benefits anytime soon though.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Welfare is definitely a problem. We’re resourceful when we have to be. The Somalis succeeding in Arab countries are proof.

European countries aren’t getting rid of the generous benefits anytime soon though.

I think Somalis adapt to whatever environment they find themselves in. If the environment demands survival through economic activity, we adapt.

In South Africa Somalis are being killed partly because they are doing too well, and the locals get jealous and angry, since their unemployment rate is through the roof.

Somalis owning so much of the business sector in some areas is somehow unfair in their eyes. Only in Africa will you get punished for contributing to the economy. :shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending