Should remote tribes like the Sentinelese be civilized?

Should they be civilised?

• Yes - its our duty to civilise them

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • No - We should mind our business and let them live how they want

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should they be forced to join into civilisation and be introduced to western medicine, technology etc or should they be free to remain living how they do now? They have made it clear that they have no interest in joining our world and want to be left alone.

I was influenced to ask this by this mans tweets, many are disagreeing with him.

Should they be forced to join into civilisation and be introduced to western medicine, technology etc or should they be free to remain living how they do now? They have made it clear that they have no interest in joining our world and want to be left alone.

I was influenced to ask this by this mans tweets, many are disagreeing with him.
Whats your stance. I think there are only like 15 of them right

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

Let them figure out how to make a boat the next hundreds of years. Then they can meet their indian bros

Hehehe the Somali man's burden :lolbron:

They may die from the diseases of the outside world, so I don't know.
:leon:
But let's say that they wouldn't die from contagious diseases. Then I would say yes. They may be doing some nasty shit like pedophilia just like the savages in Papa New Guinea. Someone needs to teach them to worship Allah and put some goddamn clothes on.
:susp:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Nah, let em be in their habitats.. No need to disrupt their way of life

They need to be invaded and civilised. They can't go around acting like cave dwellers and shoot people with their bow and arrow.

Audubillah, look at these people

1A61FC34752F75FCA4DF6207C72AE517.jpg

sentinelese_jpg_2467150b.jpg

These people are so far behind. It would benefit them to be connected to the world and take a share of all the technical and medical advances made so far.

They need to be invaded and civilised. They can't go around acting like cave dwellers and shoot people with their bow and arrow.

Audubillah, look at these people

1A61FC34752F75FCA4DF6207C72AE517.jpg

sentinelese_jpg_2467150b.jpg

These people are so far behind. It would benefit them to be connected to the world and take a share of all the technical and medical advances made so far.

life

Do Somali nomads live a more “civilised” way of life than these people? Should they be forced to abandon their nomadic life?

life

Do Somali nomads live a more “civilised” way of life than these people? Should they be forced to abandon their nomadic life?

Of course, Somali nomads are more civilized than these people. Somali nomads are not as disconnected like these sentinelse people. I mean ...
maxresdefault.jpg

... they even make it on tv and probably have and know what a phone is. They might not have the most luxurious things. But they have access and are connected with the world, as opposed with the sentinelse that are shooting and acting like animals. They don't have access to the most basic things, probably doesn't even know what antibiotics are. The difference between the Somali nomads and these remote tribes is in accessibility

If they want to join the rest of the world, then let them do that on their own choice. Why the heck do we need to go out of our way to force them to be like us. :westbrookwtf:

Also the outside world is dangerous for them. The border around them wasn't created to protect us from them, but to protect them from us. One single idiot going to that island, can wipe them all out with his diseases and viruses.

It's also a very good opportunity for us to study how human might have acted before we developed into what we're today. These guys don't even know how to make fire yet. They wait for a lightning to strike. :siilaanyolaugh:

This xalimo says she wishes she was Sentinelese

:gucciwhat: WTF!!! Sea, sun, sand and seasoned food kulaha. Is she stupid? These tribes probably have the same mentality as the people during the stone age. Meaning her being a woman, she would be treated like shit. And the seasoned food part was stupid, she does realise that they are a remote tribe that has no relationship with the rest of the world. Meaning no more fast food restaurants. and they probably use local spices. And judging by the way the people look their food is probably shit.

They may die from the diseases of the outside world, so I don't know.

:leon:
But let's say that they wouldn't die from contagious diseases. Then I would say yes. They may be doing some nasty shit like pedophilia just like the savages in Papa New Guinea. Someone needs to teach them to worship Allah and put some goddamn clothes on.
:susp:

There was a British officer who kidnapped several Sentinelese and took them back to his house on a bigger island, where the British ran a prison, he watched the adults grow sick and die.

:gucciwhat: WTF!!! Sea, sun, sand and seasoned food kulaha. Is she stupid? These tribes probably have the same mentality as the people during the stone age. Meaning her being a woman, she would be treated like shit. And the seasoned food part was stupid, she does realise that they are a remote tribe that has no relationship with the rest of the world. Meaning no more fast food restaurants. and they probably use local spices. And judging by the way the people look their food is probably shit.
That not only it. They don't even know how to create a fire, these people wait for a lightning to strike. These people cannibalize each other, after one of their people die. They eat meat raw most of the time since they don't have easy accesses to fire. Acts like rape, pedophilia, necrophilia and cannibalism is the norm. These people are no different then cave men, this won't even last a second there. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Yeah sure they want to come into western civilisation that is by far not perfect.....then to be taxed....discriminated against for their skin colour....to have random religious assholes bomb them...to have the west send terrorists to their country if they ever develop.....not that they'd even progress further than haiti if they don't have the japanese work ethic.

I just don't know really but i think they would be happier living their simple lives and dying as they are....free and simplistic. Also on the day of judgement they will get a fair trial since they had never been sent a prophet.
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending