Should polygamy be promoted in Somalia to boost our population?

Should polygamy be promoted in Somalia to boast our population?

• Yes, I approve this noble message

• No. until we get oil

• We halimos will do AbdiExit if such thing happens

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalia should allow us women to have multiple husbands :sass2:
There's literally nothing to gain from that. In fact it's a waste, imagine 4 husbands providing for a single wife.

The wife will still have 10 children at MOST in her lifetime. Which is why it's not allowed, it's just useless and illogical.

The practice or the custom of having four wives at the same time is accepted in Islam and is in fact recommanded by Allah and his messenger Mohamed(SWS). this has contributed the Muslim population to our-number and many religions and landed Muslims in the second spot of of largest religion in the world making up 24.1% of the world population.

Somali parents should encourage their son's to marry atleast two,three or four Somali wives depending on the family's wealth and the husband's hard work and commitment to take care of his wives and offsprings,this would also help cover the humiliation we constantly face from our Halimos and their calaalcal on lack of marriage and finding a suitable Somali soultmate.

Marrying one wife and sometimes living in a domestic partnership plus producing only 2 kids is the reason the western countrie's declined in population and are becoming minorities in their own land.

If we fully adapt and embrace pologmy and respect Allah's wishes for Muslims we will definitely triple our population, this will help us compete with our populous neighboring countries and can't employee as much forces as them.

Population increase helps the economy of the country to rise up from the ashes and creates more economic power to small bussiness, by 2100 the Somali population could be as big as 200 million or more if pologmy is openly practiced back home.

Somali government should also start promoting pologmy and do massive campaign for our youth to marry our girls and help them receive monetry or financial help for unfortunate one who can't afford it, this will also help avoid many Halimos not to become degrenates or marry out, Halimos will be able to share one Somali guy with three others and will be glad to sacrifice and help our country become a an economic powerhouse.

Should pologomy be pormoted in Somalia to boast our population
Idk. Somalis are LowIQ ultra qabiil fanatic and we got a lot of domestic issues. With that in mind it could create a bigger cesspool and more problems.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalis have so much land and very little population. If you think boosting population of somalia would do more bad than good then you're thinking too small.

There are so many benefits from a larger population. 15 million is much too small, look at kenya and ethiopia.

Expanding inhabited lands and growing larger cities would be very good for somalia.

A halal way to sleep around with multiple women

oh yeah and there's that too, never really realized that benefit. Of course that's not a priority though :trumpsmirk:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Instead of polygamy, we should introduce egalitarianism in Somalia and select our leaders based on merits.

Alot of somali women can contribute (perhaps even better) to the growth of our economy compared to the average qabilist odey in our government.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Instead of polygamy, we should introduce egalitarianism in Somalia and select our leaders based on merits.

Alot of somali women can contribute (perhaps even better) to the growth of our economy compared to the average qabilist odey in our government.
I’m sorry to say this but women are not fit to be leaders. Impractical.

what good would it do, like pouring water into a bucket with holes. The problem isnt low birth rate, its high mortality

unless your saying the man will be so stressed and preoccupied with 4 wives he doesn't have time to kill?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I’m sorry to say this but women are not fit to be leaders. Impractical.

I don't know about other women but I would rather be a xildawaan/MP for my little tuulo and ensure everyone gets equal opportunities than be a 3rd wife to a man whom the only connection my children and I will shared with him, is his money.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't know about other women but I would rather be a xildawaan/MP for my little tuulo and ensure everyone gets equal opportunities than be a 3rd wife to a man whom the only connection my children and I will shared with him, is his money.
It’s not about what you want, it’s about what you can do.

You can easily be a 3rd wife, you can not lead. not even a tuulo.

I joke about misogyny a lot but this time I’m not. Women aren’t fit to be leaders, they’re followers.

Everyone shouldn’t get the same opportunities, everyone should get he opportunities they deserve and can fulfill.

Your mindset is already wrong, you’re putting the cart before the horse. Most people in somalia don’t care about the opportunities you’re willing to offer, that’s the least of their worries.

Just because you were privileged enough to choose not to be a 3rd wife doesn’t mean you gotta look down on it.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
There's literally nothing to gain from that. In fact it's a waste, imagine 4 husbands providing for a single wife.

The wife will still have 10 children at MOST in her lifetime. Which is why it's not allowed, it's just useless and illogical.
Your opinion is irrelevant!

Trending