Should polygamy be promoted in Somalia to boost our population?

Should polygamy be promoted in Somalia to boast our population?

• Yes, I approve this noble message

• No. until we get oil

• We halimos will do AbdiExit if such thing happens

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The practice or the custom of having four wives at the same time is accepted in Islam and is in fact recommanded by Allah and his messenger Mohamed(SWS). this has contributed the Muslim population to our-number and many religions and landed Muslims in the second spot of of largest religion in the world making up 24.1% of the world population.

Somali parents should encourage their son's to marry atleast two,three or four Somali wives depending on the family's wealth and the husband's hard work and commitment to take care of his wives and offsprings,this would also help cover the humiliation we constantly face from our Halimos and their calaalcal on lack of marriage and finding a suitable Somali soultmate.

Marrying one wife and sometimes living in a domestic partnership plus producing only 2 kids is the reason the western countrie's declined in population and are becoming minorities in their own land.

If we fully adapt and embrace pologmy and respect Allah's wishes for Muslims we will definitely triple our population, this will help us compete with our populous neighboring countries and can't employee as much forces as them.

Population increase helps the economy of the country to rise up from the ashes and creates more economic power to small bussiness, by 2100 the Somali population could be as big as 200 million or more if pologmy is openly practiced back home.

Somali government should also start promoting pologmy and do massive campaign for our youth to marry our girls and help them receive monetry or financial help for unfortunate one who can't afford it, this will also help avoid many Halimos not to become degrenates or marry out, Halimos will be able to share one Somali guy with three others and will be glad to sacrifice and help our country become a an economic powerhouse.

Should pologomy be pormoted in Somalia to boast our population

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
100%. Except don’t go overboard, you should know how many kids you can take care of and provide for.

Somalis aren’t working hard enough.
E469BF05-3A8B-4E19-9BC2-8CC3B8227870.jpeg

Wtf is this man, these are rookie numbers. We gotta boost those numbers up to at least double digits insha allah.

If that’s not enough I suggest slightly bending the rules in islam and allowing 5 wives. Nothing major, this is life or death so it should be allowed.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somali men in the west are cuxks they are struggling to have 2 kids yet their grandpa managed 20 children in his lifetime. Western food made these niggas low T impotent sperm having ass niggas :snoop:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somali men in the west are cuxks they are struggling to have 2 kids yet their grandpa managed 20 children in his lifetime. Western food made these niggas low T impotent sperm having ass :snoop:
I see a lot of them behaving like cadaans.

Cadaans date for 7 years, then they’re engaged for 3 more years. After they marry they wait a couple more years until they have enough college tuition saved up. Only then do they give birth to a child when they’re in their mid-late 40s. And with their expired semen and eggs they give birth to a jirri. They decide not to have anymore kids.

No wonder their birth rates are plummeting.

Im adding a new ting for each decade, one in my 20s,another one in my 30s and so on.Keeps life exciting ,not to mention barakah and more awlaad :kanyeshrug: :mjlaugh: :pachah1:

A large population =/= a wealthy one. This aint the 1820 anymore. We're the 2nd largest ethnic group in East Africa yet we're probably the poorest. :banderas:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I see a lot of them behaving like cadaans.

Cadaans date for 7 years, then they’re engaged for 3 more years. After they marry they wait a couple more years until they have enough college tuition saved up. Only then do they give birth to a child when they’re in their mid-late 40s. And with their expired semen and eggs they give birth to a jirri. They decide not to have anymore kids.

No wonder their birth rates are plummeting.
Its over for the Somali race us alpha males are in the minority most of our people in the west are cucked severely :snoop:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Somali men in the west are cuxks they are struggling to have 2 kids yet their grandpa managed 20 children in his lifetime. Western food made these niggas low T impotent sperm having ass niggas :snoop:
That's not cuckoldry and what's wrong with having few kids?
:umwhat:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That's not cuckoldry and what's wrong with having few kids?
:umwhat:
They're cucks because they are literally infertile a lot of the Somali niggas that ik have been trying to have kids for a long time with no luck

Our grandparents would get girls pregnant off of precum like alphas meanwhile these niggas are shooting load after load inside her with no luck buncha infertile cuxks

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Back home it’s a custom I have an uncle in Burco who has 25 kids with 4 wives. I wish I had his libido and stamina :russ: :lawd:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
They're cucks because they are literally infertile a lot of the Somali niggas that ik have been trying to have kids for a long time with no luck

Our grandparents would get girls pregnant off of precum like alphas meanwhile these niggas are shooting load after load with no luck buncha infertile cuxks
Nah, let them be infertile. Having a large population won't benefit the neither of us since we're going to be dead by the next century.
Back home it’s a custom I have an uncle in Burco who has 25 kids with 4 wives. I wish I had his libido and stamina :russ: :lawd:
How does he provide for them?

:mindblown:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nah, let them be infertile. Having a large population won't benefit the neither of us since we're going to be dead by the next century.

How does he provide for them?

:mindblown:
He’s kinda rich. He owns many business including his own construction company. He has 3 wives in Burco and 1 in the countryside.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bruh do you want us to end up like India?

Indian is one fastest growing economy in the world and has a nuclear power, half of the country might be living in poverty but the rest are rich and they even invest in the western world owning the high tall rises Somalis like @TekNiKo reside in Canada.

Indian populations in 1947 361,000,0000
"" "'" " 2020. 1,380,004,385

And increase of 1 Billion new babies in only 73 years and they still have two child per family policy like China.

@Mehdi Hassan I don't want my bloodline to be lost, I'm going to have as many as 50+ children to continue it and the males in my family will have another 50+ children as part of family tradition.

We will be like genghis khan 2.0

Trending

Latest posts