Should Nabad iyo Nolol get another term (4 years)?

Should Nabad iyo Nolol get another term (4 years)?

• Total voters
No we don't need Farmajo, he thinks he can over-ride Somalia with short term politics while selling the Mogadishu to Turkey such as port, airport, and largest hotel(meaning they take all the international customers) not hawiye hotels.

In all reality @nomand knows PL/JL philosophy
giphy.gif

At least he came 'armed' this time cause it will be an 'armed battle'

ditoore, i am jubbaland and jubbaland is me.

:trumpsmirk:

as for farmaajo orod oo iska celi. Do something about it instead of moaning online 24/7.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ditoore, i am jubbaland and jubbaland is me.

:trumpsmirk:

as for farmaajo orod oo iska celi. Do something about it instead of moaning online 24/7.

I had 20k slaves. 2 sultanates(recognized by the way). Founder of SYL party. Founder of Federalism and Somali Govt. The rest of Somalis are like 'aborigines' who I want to put on 'tribal reserves' and manage from environment portfolio as my next ambitious clan 'resume building' feat. Sharmarke made Egal, Siyad, and Abdullahi Issa. Nigga the guy u worship, worshipped my leader.

Now you know why I feel like this with Farmajo.
slavery-gif-4.gif

Your either a slave or wild life aborigine to me in Somalia if your not Majerten

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nomand The Puntland Profile is just one that is un-matched in Somalia. Even the hardest and softest of clans all just blush at the 'feats'

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts