Should Nabad iyo Nolol get another term (4 years)?

Should Nabad iyo Nolol get another term (4 years)?

• Total voters

Bohol

VIP
86224229_1281861488871077_4112261612021219328_o.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Why tho what good have they done for somalia

A lot of things.

1.Speeding up the process of Somalia debt forgiveness

2. Taming the unruly mamuul goboleeds who all think they should operate as a country like they did under HSM & Sharif

3. Getting the airspace control back firmly

the list goes on

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
I am still thankful for their hand in defending Galkacyo in 1991. SPM,SSDF & SNF united to defend harti holy lands from USC militias.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
N&N in my opinion is better than all the other alternatives at the moment, I would definitely vote for 4 more years. :)

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Need to see upcoming candidates, but better than current opposition for sure.
Bro the progress made in the last years of Farmaajo's presidency needs to be safeguarded for future generations. That is why it is important he finishes his second term as President so that we can finally boast of having had a civilization worth 10 years compared to the last 30 years of anarchy and chaos.

No only is it necessary for Farmaajo to win but it is also of huge national interest to choose a candidate that will build on Farmaajo's legacy and doctrine, preferably Kheyre or Beileh.

Look at what happened to Obama, he really wished a democrat had taken over after his presidency but Hillary botched her campaign big time and that gave room to Donald Trump who was hell bent on reversing any achievement made in Obamas term. Trump reversed so much of Obamas records that the only thing left from the years of Obama is the health care and he is trying to use the supreme courts to do that.

This why Farmaajo needs to save the country and better stay President at least 10 years or 8 years (2 terms).

If Farmaajo fails to be reelected and then rest assured we will have an opposition as president who is hell bent on reversing Farmaajo's records and then we are back to square one.

Laangaab oo daan oo 30 tiknika reerkoda daqajinkarin baa N&N dantooda ka arka kkk. Somalia is going to a new phase all laangaabs are going out of the window

The question is may sii joogi karaan. They’re magaan 1 talabo ba lagu sari kara. Farmajo is trying to make a deal we’re dhulo and warsangeli land stay and Somalia and the rest leave. My can have a few thousand technicals t52 tanks bms and most importantly the ability to move this cidan via shidaal and saad which is the most important part. If war kicks off how many weeks can Farmajo and kheyre pay the fuel a technical will need to move for their loyalist soldiers. Within a week sheekh sharif can take over the gov. Laangaab ba is waliya

Trending

Latest posts