Should Muslim Countries Become Closer to Israel?

Should Muslim Countries Become Closer to Israel?

• Total voters
47-D06-D5-B-C401-40-AD-B19-B-32-C24857-B266.png

(from Qutb's commentary on Surah An-Nisa)
I think you are a village idiot.

Do you think palestinians want to join their Arab brethrens in the middle east? Or want freedom?
The somalis in the Ogaden have the same plight as palestinians.
Whether we want to join Somalia or not its our damn business.No amhara would tell us in what to do.

The bottomline is Somalis in Ethiopia are. marginalised and are brutaly occupied just lime palestinians.Not only that moajority of Ethiopians are under the occupation of xabashi highlanders who have always swapped power and reduced Ethiopka to abject poverty.Ethiopia suffers from a systemic and institutionalised racism where amhara and Tigray people who dominated the country exploited others.
A propsperous Ethiopia is where all other nationalities in ethiopia benefit and where parasites like Amhara and Tigrayans ap
Are put in check.
Ethiopia is the only country that they say was never "colonised" yet is economically at the bottom as compared to African states.

Bearing in mind Ethiopia has always received financial as well as militatry support from the West since the time of Menelik.Ethiopia is the second country to receive loans almoat worth a billion dollars a year and has nothing to show of it.

Today the money meant for covid19 is being diverted to fund wars in Tigray.

Whether somaliweyne or not.

Somalis in the Ogaden region have a right to live a life you are aspiring for palestinians.The Ogaden land is 100% inhabited by Somalis and have a right to freedom and choose what they want whether to be an independent country or join Somalia.

You seem to be burning with hatred for unity of somalis who have been the bearers of Islam in the horn of Africa.
Somalis dont want ro rule Addis Ababa nor Nairobi nor want to govern Bahir dar or Makelle.
But Somalis have every right for self determination which a fake muslim like you is having had time to understand.

Somalis in the Ogaden region have a right to live a life you are aspiring for palestinians.The Ogaden land is 100% inhabited by Somalis and have a right to freedom and choose what they want whether to be an independent country or join Somalia.

That is true. I don't dispute that. I just don't agree with invading Ethiopia and Kenya.

Who made this into a thread about Ethiopia? I made a thread about Israel. You're the one that made it about Ethiopia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That is true. I don't dispute that. I just don't agree with invading Ethiopia and Kenya.

Who made this into a thread about Ethiopia? I made a thread about Israel. You're the one that made it about Ethiopia.

Like other members said, We don't care about Isreal, there are 20 something Arab countries that should be dealing with them, it doesn't concern us, Isreal never hurt a single Somlia throught history, our enemies are Ethiopia and Kenya and not Isreal, get that through your fake Mexican skull.

What do you mean invading?
Its like saying palestinians fighting for their rights are invading Israel.

When you say invading its like aforce comming from outside.

The reality is the people in the Ogaden are inder brutal occupation so are.somalis in Kenya but to a lesser extent as Somalis in Kenya have more rights and are fully integrated.They can findcivil service jobs outside their regions as well as engage in business outside their regions.Not only that the Somalis in Kenya can choose their own leaders for political office like govonors and their regions are not controlled by Kenyan military.Somalis in Kenya can vote in other regions like Nairobi or non Aomali regions and become mps to non Somalis like Suna MP of Migori Junet or Kamukunji constituency in Nairobi.Somalis can own properties anywhere in Kenya and if there is a business and land despute against a non somali the Judge will not favour any and will be impartial.Kenyans generally do not hate somalis and you can live anywhere in Kenya with non Somalis.
While Ethiopia its totally different Somali region is militarised and military is above.the law and can loot,rape and do what they want and the somali regional.admin cannot do anything.In schools Ethiopians are taught history that is biased towards somalis and Erhiopians are.generally ignorant about Somalis.Its under TPLF that somalis became.partially recognised as one of the ethnic groups in Ethiopia.Most Ethiopians thin Somalis are all refugees.

Everything in Ethiopia is biased against somalis like job opportunities,creation of wealth,legal system and education system.

So @Omar del Sur how do you want somallis in Ogaden to live? Do you know even Arab israelis who are.palestinians have better life in Israel.So the somalis in Ethiopians who have embraced Ethiopianism are not treated like Arab Israelis they are even worse than palestinians.

In Ethiopia whether a somali aspires to be Ethiopian or not it doesnt make a difference because Somalis are considered foreign even with the fake federalism in place.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Okay, I have honestly avoided talking about the Ethiopia issue. I was asked about my viewpoint and I tried to give an honest answer as to my viewpoint.

All I did was answer a question. I have never made a thread talking about the issue. Even now I have sat back and let people attack me and I have been hesitant to respond.

However, I have three rights I'd like to assert

1- I have a right to my viewpoint

2- I have a right to answer questions truthfully

3- I have a right to defend myself

I am honestly hesitant about the entire issue. I made a thread about Israel. I never made a thread about the issue. But if people want to attack me then I have a right to defend myself. I am not out to offend anyone's sentiments. I was only out to truthfully answer a question and I have a right to my viewpoint regardless of whether it is popular.

As for my viewpoint on the issue- I haven't articulated it in this post and I don't need to.

Those two posts encapsulate my view. Everything I've said on the dispute can be erased.

I was just answering a question. If @Django incites an angry mob against me (skillfully played, btw, very skillful demagoguery) in response to me making a thread about Israel- how am I responsible for that?

Did I DM @Django and tell him to stir up a mob against me?

I apologize if I hurt the sentiments of anyone who hasn't said anything against me and I am hesitant because of these potential "civilian casualties" and because I don't want to interfere. But if you press me and press me... I am liable to respond.

I did not tell people to come at me. But if people want to antagonize me then I am liable to respond. I don't claim the tweet above is the absolute truth but I simply claim that it's in line with my view. I do think I am escalating but people are pushing me. I am not out to talk about this stuff. I just wanted a clean, innocent anti-Israel thread. Other people chose to turn it in another direction.
the Somalis who you qouted would support a tribal war if there clan member in Ethiopia would be attacked or discriminated against by another Somali clan.

i wonder why your defending country where muslim weren't considered citizens until 1970s the right to defend themselves from a muslim nation trying liberate set region?
to you say the same thing about pakistans claim over kashmir?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
we shouldn't recognize Israel in the first place because when you sit down with another group on the table of negotiation then mean that you somehow recognize them.

and take Egypt as an example it was the first Arab state to recognize Israel but it still poor and courrepted

the Somalis who you qouted would support a tribal war if there clan member in Ethiopia would be attacked or discriminated against by another Somali clan.

i wonder why your defending country where muslim weren't considered citizens until 1970s the right to defend themselves from a muslim nation trying liberate set region?

the post is from Nov 28, 2020. I have no comment on Somalia-Ethiopia issues.

He is an agent.

He is an agent.
The guy always writes anti US posts and pro china posts.
He also doesnt want you to support Israel but will switch once you post ant Israeli material,he wants you to support Saudi puppets he is very pro amhara.
Alot of things are not adding up.

He is here to groom and entrap innocent posters.

He also doesnt want you to support Israel but will switch once you post ant Israeli material,he wants you to support Saudi puppets he is very pro amhara.

entrap them into what? being "madkhalis" who are against revolution?

Is there any info on whether I'm a reptilian?

He will never post about faith Quran or anything beneficial, only politics using Islam and shilling for the Saudi Slave rulers.

Cover blown..... I'm trying to entrap people into not rebelling against the Muslim ruler?

as funny as it is to read about me being a secret agent, I am just an ordinary person.
Tell that to mexicans trying to cross into the US border.
You aint foolong us I do beleive you are a fake sinyore.

Tell that to mexicans trying to cross into the US border.
You aint foolong us I do beleive you are a fake sinyore.

I'm not even sure you believe your own inconsistent claims about me.... you've been against me for a while due to you supporting Israel and my being against it. That was where it started.

I'm not even sure you believe your own inconsistent claims about me.... you've been against me for a while due to you supporting Israel and my being against it. That was where it started.

Dude I smell.you are a fake mexican from far even before you take the ladder and start climbing the fence at the border.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
He will never post about faith Quran or anything beneficial, only politics using Islam and shilling for the Saudi Slave rulers.
politics is part of our religion.

Islam is 360-degree religion, prophet Muhammad was father and prophet, and ruler.

the idea of secularism and splitting the religion from the government is haram.

Allah SWT who create this universe and made a laws for us to guide us to right path.

then some people come and say oh no we should make our own laws.

who are you in the first place to oppose Allah's order.

that same person thinks he will go to Jannah if he dies

Trending