Should Muslim Countries Become Closer to Israel?

Should Muslim Countries Become Closer to Israel?

• Total voters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There is no need for all this hate between these closely related religions, both should work on putting this centuy old rift and come to the table for negotions, I would have personally signed off piece of this land to Israel and the rest to Palestinians, after all Israel developed this barren land and made it habitable.:kanyeshrug:

Nope
44E638AE-633D-4D6F-B439-7D73AD9379CF.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Muslim countries are already close to gaalo countries in Europe and the U.S, so I dont see how Israel is any different.

I think its hypocritical to be like '' I dont want some political alliance with Israel because they are jews'', but do have political alliances with other gaalo countries that are mostly Christians , Sanab worshipers, or full of Atheist.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Yes, yes. They should also pressure, the right wing government of Israel to give Palestinians a state as well. This idea of just not talking to other countries is so childish.

omer del sur iska ilaaliya

Wa xabashi iska digayo mexican.

Wa cadowgeena.

I was willing to ignore your lie about me that I'm an Ethiopian. I thought the theory was funny and I still think it's funny. But I feel like you've gotten more aggressive towards me.

So let's do this if you're willing. Let's see how confident you are that you are telling the truth and that I am an Ethiopian.

You invoke Allah's curse on yourself and your family if I am not an Ethiopian. And I invoke Allah's curse on myself and my family if I am an Ethiopian.

I am willing. Are you willing?

And this invitation is open to anyone who claims I am an Ethiopian.

You are a fake mexican.

What is a mexican having Ethiopian affiliation doing here.

Your views here have been very anti-west , anti-Israel, pro-china ,pro-saudi, Pro-Ethiopia.

I think this is too much for a "revert."

Why not just come out of the closet.

You are a fake mexican.

What is a mexican having Ethiopian affiliation doing here.

Your views here have been very anti-west , anti-Israel, pro-china ,pro-saudi, Pro-Ethiopia.

I think this is too much for a "revert."

Why not just come out of the closet.

So you change the story. Look, I don't care what you believe about my ethnicity. I'm not making some big deal about my ethnicity, you are.

I talk about different topics from my viewpoint and it generally has little to do with me personally.

Let's go one by one. I am anti-Western? Well I'm not against Western people personally but yeah I'm against Western degeneracy like any reasonable person should be.

Against Israel? What reasonable person isn't? There is something wrong with a person who is pro-Israel.

Pro-China? Well, basically I'm in favor of the Turkey-Pakistan-China bloc and I prefer it over the Israel-US bloc, sure.

Pro-Ethiopia?

I was directly asked about my viewpoint on Ethiopia and Kenya in relation to Somalia and so I gave it. I don't think it's justified to invade Ethiopia and Kenya to establish Somaliweyn. How many ajnabis would agree with that- even if we only limit it to Muslim ajnabis?

If we find a random Muslim from pretty much any other predominantly Muslim nationality and explain what Somaliweyn is and ask them if it is justified to invade Ethiopia and Kenya to establish Somaliweyn- I think they'll very likely think the same way I do.

I'm not against Somaliweyn in itself but I don't agree with invading Ethiopia and Kenya in order to establish Somaliweyn. People may not agree but what do you expect? You think I'm a hardline Somali nationalist?

I don't think I'm "Ethiopia affiliated" but yes I have what I think would be pretty much a standard ajnabi viewpoint. I only gave my viewpoint because I was directly asked.

Also, weren't there some Latin people who got involved in the issue previously?

"Siad Barre had arrived in Aden that morning. Mengistu did not arrive until the afternoon. I had a conversation with Siad Barre in which he bared his claws. He told me that if Mengistu was a real revolutionary he should do as Lenin, and withdraw from his territory. Siad Barre took a very hard position. I asked him whether he felt that there had been no real revolution in Ethiopia and that Mengistu was not a real leftist leader. He told me that there had been no revolution in Ethiopia. While in Mogadishu he had shown me a map of Greater Somalia in which half of Ethiopia had been annexed."

-Fidel Castro

Do you really think it is surprising that Fidel wasn't exactly sympathetic to Siad Barre?

Cuba prior to the Ogaden War had actually done things to help Somalia. Fidel wasn't out to get Somalia or Somalis. But he didn't think the invasion was justified.

Other people are free to their viewpoint and I am as well.

Trending

Latest posts