Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i dont know if he knows thats the problem and if i tell him when he knows that would make me look like gossipy clown
You seem like you don't want to tell him. Tell me the truth do you want to help him or not? If yes then i can help you do it without seeming gossipy.

But i dont know if he knows thats the problem and if i tell him when he knows that would make me look like gossipy clown
Does he trust you? are you close friends? sit with him alone elbaabka xir and tell him the truth. He deserves to know it. If you really are his true friend, you would tell him the truth no matter what.

Lmao..why do somali women allow these ajnabis to record them shagging..I always find that weird cause most halimos understand that reputation means everything.
Because she did not ever intend on being a good wife and she never will be! what do you simps not understand? a man who marries a woman like this will never be respected. Bro! please were advising you for the sake of this man. Tell him before he loses the respect of the whole community. Word gets around in the somali community. If someone spots her on hub then the guy will forever be shamed. He might even kill her. Just tell him that you unintentionally received some pics and that ppl know about it.

Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please
cant turn a hoe into a housewife sxb. you owe it to him to know this because once he gets too comfortable and trusting the hijab comes off and the yogapants come on.

I am cool with the girl too cause her mom is the neighborhood babysitter...and she looks after my cousin so I dont want to tell him and then knowing somali men he says i said this and that about a life she seems to have move past from

This mentality make muslims prone for scammers. Hide everyones past and judge them on what they show you. If you are hiding your past that tells me you know the people you dealing with wouldnt deal with you if they know the truth. The truth should never be hidden.....its the biggrst weapon against scammers
Walaaji it pisses me off! these girls use the deen and throw it away when ever it suits them because they know they can't get anyone at that point besides playing the deen card.

Inshallah every sinner is exposed. A man can always find another woman but a woman with high body count shames herself and has low self esteem. She will never be a good wife.

Because she did not ever intend on being a good wife and she never will be! what do you simps not understand? a man who marries a woman like this will never be respected. Bro! please were advising you for the sake of this man. Tell him before he loses the respect of the whole community. Word gets around in the somali community. If someone spots her on hub then the guy will forever be shamed. He might even kill her. Just tell him that you unintentionally received some pics and that ppl know about it.

You guys seem to miss the point he may already know her past and cause she is attractive and cool he maybe content with it. I am not sure what to do

I am cool with the girl too cause her mom is the neighborhood babysitter...and she looks after my cousin so I dont want to tell him and then knowing somali men he says i said this and that about a life she seems to have move past from
I get it. Your a pussy and cares more about what some hoe thinks of you than about your friends future. Just send it anonymously if your that scared. Imagine he finds out and kills himself later on.

Last edited:
cant turn a hoe into a housewife sxb. you owe it to him to know this because once he gets too comfortable and trusting the hijab comes off and the yogapants come on. also see this:

Last edited:
Walaaji it pisses me off! these girls use the deen and throw it away when ever it suits them because they know they can't get anyone at that point besides playing the deen card.

Inshallah every sinner is exposed. A man can always find another woman but a woman with high body count shames herself and has low self esteem. She will never be a good wife.
A hoe cant be reformed. Even the cavemen knew this

You guys seem to miss the point he may already know her past and cause she is attractive and cool he maybe content with it. I am not sure what to do
Trust me only a weak simp would wifey that on purpose. Tell him! he's already a 4chan simp meme in the making. Plenty of girls back home that i could get him. Just tell him to contact me because walaahi you can't let him hold this L.

A hoe cant be reformed. Even the cavemen knew this
Starting to believe OP is lying. No somali man would let his bro wifey a hoe. Kulaha she's good looking! i don't care if she's a ten. We could find him a if he's that desperate but marrying a will come back to haunt him and his kids. Trust me there a plenty of jamaicans posting pictures online and he will find out some day.

In most cases it's the close female friends that expose muslim girls and it's due them falling out.

In most cases it's the close female friends that expose muslim girls and it's due them falling out.

lmao she was on somaligate.. one of her somali enemies posted a pic of her and said free madax to any rasta in town...the good thing was that she was messing with some adoons that got the girl to take it down

Starting to believe OP is lying. No somali man would let his bro wifey a hoe. Kulaha she's good looking! i don't care if she's a ten. We could find him a if he's that desperate but marrying a will come back to haunt him and his kids. Trust me there a plenty of jamaicans posting pictures online and he will find out some day.

So bro how do i tell him

@Yaquub

How are you gonna let this man troll you like this. This guy is going in circle, too many guys have already told him what to do. Leave him alone at this point. Don't waste any more time with him. :wtf:

Like many i remember exact same thread. He is trolling for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending