Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please

If you really care about him as your friend then you should.

Nah if it was just based on our friendship i would tell him but I met her lately and she is really changed...she become really devoted to the deen. Would Allah punish me for tainting a now pious womans name?

Keo

VIP
Nah if it was just based on our friendship i would tell him but I met her lately and she is really changed...she become really devoted to the deen. Would Allah punish me for tainting a now pious womans name?
Don't be like that man. No matter how awkward it would be to bring up, I would still tell because I wouldn't want to be on the other end of the stick and not knowing. Did he used to sleep around like her in the past?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please

Mind your business. Leave them alone. No one is without Sin, so the fact that she is Religious now and has a good job, and as u say, she is a "dream"- you will leave them alone. Otherwise we will interpret this not about the lady, but about you being Jealous of your friend for finding love. Not that i believe in love. Maybe happiness. Go find your own Happiness. Ugaaso is single.

Don't be like that man. No matter how awkward it would be to bring up, I would still tell because I wouldn't want to be on the other end of the stick and not knowing. If he never used to sleep around like her in the past then definitely tell.

He is not virgin himself (a couple of long term realtionahips with white girls) The problem is that even a farah who sleeps around will flip if he found out adoons were spreading his wife.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He is not virgin himself (a couple of long term realtionahips with white girls) The problem is that even a farah who sleeps around will flip if he found out adoons were spreading his wife.

Why would a person flip when they been sleeping around as well?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol every now and then we get one of these threads. If your friend and his family didn’t do their research on someone he’s marrying then that’s his problem, butt out. I couldn’t imagine marrying someone whom my family didn’t do research on. I have to to know everything from his blood type to which side his father was on in the 1990 civil war.

Also what if she already told him about her past and he’s okay with it? Wouldn’t that be awkward? :tacky:

Keo

VIP
True, then it's 50/50 at that point but if it was up to me I would still have told him regardless.

If he still wants to proceed with it then you know you've done your part and that's that.
:manny:

Your right, there was a thread that was very similar to this one.

You guys are not trying to help me with advice. If i dont tell him he will hate me for life. And I am in reer toronto if i tell him and he finds out the dudes he might kill those adoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending