Should I just get the vaccine

My university just sent an email saying all students, staff and faculty memebers have to be vaccinated to be allowed full access on campus. They mentioned that if you’re not vaccinated they give you restricted access on campus and book you an appointment to get vaccinated. There are exemptions (religious and medical in my country I think) but they’ll probably be looking at me sideways if I claim that especially since I’m a science student.

I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I had a bad reaction to another vaccine I took in 2019. I was in the hospital for days and my doctor just said it was probably a reaction. My mom got the covid vaccine and she suffered from heart inflammation so I’m just scared you know. Please give me your advice!

You dumb ass dont get a vaccine because YOU have to do certain things get it because you FEEL its the right thing to help and protect you

You dumb ass dont get a vaccine because YOU have to do certain things get it because you FEEL its the right thing to help and protect you
I mean technically it doesn’t stop you from getting covid or transmitting it, so I’m not sure why they are making it mandatory... I’ll ask my doctor if I’ll react badly to this one

My university just sent an email saying all students, staff and faculty memebers have to be vaccinated to be allowed full access on campus. They mentioned that if you’re not vaccinated they give you restricted access on campus and book you an appointment to get vaccinated. There are exemptions (religious and medical in my country I think) but they’ll probably be looking at me sideways if I claim that especially since I’m a science student.

I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I had a bad reaction to another vaccine I took in 2019. I was in the hospital for days and my doctor just said it was probably a reaction. My mom got the covid vaccine and she suffered from heart inflammation so I’m just scared you know. Please give me your advice!

If your mom suffered from heart inflammation you may also suffer from it. You also had a prior negative experiences with the vaccine. But your gonna have to get it or you will be ostracized from society.

I mean technically it doesn’t stop you from getting covid or transmitting it, so I’m not sure why they are making it mandatory... I’ll ask my doctor if I’ll react badly to this one
its doesnt stop it but it lessens the risk by alot

If your mom suffered from heart inflammation you may also suffer from it. You also had a prior negative experiences with the vaccine. But your gonna have to get it or you will be ostracized from society.
Yeah I don’t want to miss out on literally everything so I’m just going to get the okay from my doctor and get it..inshallah it goes well

if it sterilizes you, you'll forever regret it.
if it gives you heart inflammation or similar things, you'll forever regret it.
if it does other bad things, you'll forever regret it, and, the companies cannot be held liable, which shows how confident they are in their product.

if it sterilizes you, you'll forever regret it.
if it gives you heart inflammation or similar things, you'll forever regret it.
if it does other bad things, you'll forever regret it, and, the companies cannot be held liable, which shows how confident they are in their product.
Yeah idk wtf to do...and millions of ppl took it so they’re just gonna sterilize the world and get away with it?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dont get it could seriously make you ill especially if your mom has had heart problems from it. We dont know the long term side affects either.

Watch this video as a whole it would be worthwhile COVID = The great reset

Apollo

VIP
Dont get it could seriously make you ill especially if your mom has had heart problems from it. We dont know the long term side affects either.

Watch this video as a whole it would be worthwhile COVID = The great reset

There is some truth to the great reset theory, but these vaccines are safe. They are only using the rona crisis to reset the economy in a more sustainable way, but don't think those vaccines are dangerous, that's bs.

Yeah idk wtf to do...and millions of ppl took it so they’re just gonna sterilize the world and get away with it?

Think about it like this: how do we even know that they're giving us the same vaccines? As in, the same to blacks and whites? Also, think of it like this: do you wanna risk your life, for this?
They have always taken 5-10 years of testing/trials through animals/etc, to ensure vaccines are safe, remember this.
I'm not sure where you are, but here in America, they have experimented on black people, and have committed numerous other crimes against them, so the mistrust of anything they promote to us is common sense, to us.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is some truth to the great reset theory, but these vaccines are safe. They are only using the rona crisis to reset the economy in a more sustainable way, but don't think those vaccines are dangerous, that's bs.
There could be nano particles or some adhesive linked to 5G, why are they pushing it so hard? Why make big pharma not liable if something happens to you? This was developed in a short 8 months, seems like there was very little testing if done at all. This is also the first mRNA vaccine and no one knows the long term affects.

Okay guys but someone answer this. Why are they pushing it so hard? I like in Canada and the Premier’s daughter said she wasn’t going to get it just yet and everyone came for her. Other vaccines such as the H1N1 vaccine were not pushed this much and that virus was almost just as bad (at first then it died down). As long as people maintain hygiene, wear masks, and maintain physical distancing measures idk what the problem is. I had this guy who got drunk at a frat party (and some people tested positive after) that I need to get vaccinated and it’s really important 🤡🤡like sir your fellow Chad is hospitalized and his vaccine didn’t do shit for him

Exactly sister. You should think long and hard about this. Do not do it because of peer pressure, because let's be honest, most people are sheep and believe everything they see on the news, all it takes are some actors or so called ''experts,'' who are paid to lie and spread propaganda, and they'll believe it all.

Exactly sister. You should think long and hard about this. Do not do it because of peer pressure, because let's be honest, most people are sheep and believe everything they see on the news, all it takes are some actors or so called ''experts,'' who are paid to lie and spread propaganda, and they'll believe it all.
Yeah thanks for understanding. I know these people hate people of lower socioeconomic status or different race/ religion...I remember one time in my country there was a clinic that operated in a poor black dominated neighborhood and they accidentally gave them shots that were contaminated and some people got very sick but no one helped them. I’m just going to be wary and not get pressured into anything...if I do need to get a vaccine I’ll be getting it in a Muslim country because you just reminded me how badly the doctors here have treated my mom and I

Ask your doc to give you a placebo.
Yeah I need to find a better doctor now. I’m with the xaasid Egyptian Coptic guy who is bipolar asf and doesn’t take mine or my moms concerns seriously. His white colleges aren’t any better and they call people crazy and write false reports about them for now complying with what they say. The system is fucked. And I’m not against the vaccine but I’d appreciate if my doctor actually cared about finding out why I reacted to the other one and how I can protect myself if I take this one.

Trending