Should I date/marry this "white" girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The Somalis that marry white people do it generally out of the hatred of their own skin colour. Nigga if you went for something else I would have respect. Sellout.

All it matters is she's muslimah and you really love her what she is not cause she is pretty. I got few my own brothers married white woman and mashallah my naphews and nieces can speak somali perfectly it's how your family welcome her and your offspring's. Good luck inshallah kheyr.

Most half somali kids regards if the father was somali, tend to be confused.

Unfortunately since you have married a non somali your kids won't let you dictate who they can marry.

Have you asked her how she feels about travelling and spending summers in somali? Have you asked her of she would be willing to retire back home for good for you when your older?

These questions need to asked.

Looks fade, I find that being with someone from the same culture easier.

What if you divorce? The kids won't be brought up in a somali household and her next boyfriend or husband may nt be somali or Muslim.

So a girl that goes to my university is showing interest in me and she is half Turkish and half Spanish. Her mother is a revert(Spanish) and her father is a born Muslim. She is gorgeous, is religious and is smart.

I know that if I marry a non Somali, that my children alhamdulilah will be considered Somali and accepted as such since they will have a Qabiil. The girl seems to really like the Somali culture and isn't that cultural herself, so if I do go along with it and see how it goes, perhaps when we are married i could teach her Somali.

But i have a few questions:

-I don't want my children to marry a non Somali. I think that if they do, then my grand children would lose the Somali daqan and it will be over from then onwards regardless if its my son that marries out. Will the fact that this girl is not Somali itself be a problem in that?
-How accepted are girls such as herself back home. I have plans to get some property insha'allah back home and some land so by the time i have grown children, i will be able to live nicely and grow old there.

You see, personally i prefer to marry a somali but man this girl is gorgeous. How can you turn down someone like that and is interested in you? What a dilemma i'm in :9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So are going to marry her or nah?

What is the Result waryaa?
I am still talking to her, but I told her that I wouldn't want to marry her until after we graduate (in 2 years) first and foremost.

She doesn't want to move back home at an older age but doesn't mind the children being raised there for a few years. She said her preference would be to live in gulf (qatar specifically) and her children to primarily be raised there.

So I am not sure

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am still talking to her, but I told her that I wouldn't want to marry her until after we graduate (in 2 years) first and foremost.

She doesn't want to move back home at an older age but doesn't mind the children being raised there for a few years. She said her preference would be to live in gulf (qatar specifically) and her children to primarily be raised there.

So I am not sure
Is she a cadaan revert?

why she wanna move to Qatar :umwhat:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No, she is a born muslim. Her mother is a revert tho.

I dont know... it seems like most muslims in the west have this utopia of the gulf.

Never been to carabta so dont know about the fuzz But if I could speak arabic I would go

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
People go because their income doesn't get taxed that's the main reason. I know a lot of ppl who I know now live in the UAE.

You don't need to speak Arabic in order to live there.
They also pay a fuckton for any white collar job if you have a western passport. It's a double win. You get a huge boost in salary that doesn't get taxed.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They also pay a fuckton for any white collar job if you have a western passport. It's a double win. You get a huge boost in salary that doesn't get taxed.
The salary is high but the thing is that everything from your childrens education, your family's health insurances and your pensions are all out of pocket. In the end the difference in the money earned will be next to nil and by then you might as well just stay in the west unless you want to move there because of other reasons.

Last edited:
:kanyehmm:

care to elaborate on that? have u lived there?

I spent 2 months there in 2013 I've been to Dubai countless times since 2003. My sister and aunt live there and many friends.

Going there single gets lonely it's a fact.

You realise everything is man made, and you feel like you live in a fish ball!

But there people are friendly

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I spent 2 months there in 2013 I've been to Dubai countless times since 2003. My sister and aunt live there and many friends.

Going there single gets lonely it's a fact.

You realise everything is man made, and you feel like you live in a fish ball!

But there people are friendly
that's interesting, i've always told there was a sizable diaspora crowd out there and it was relatively fun when it came to socializing at least compared to other non-western countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending