Should I buy VS lingerie?

Xoxoxo

VIP
What’s wrong with VS?

Personally, idk anything about that brand apart from it being a well known lingerie, perfume and cream brand.

:manny:
Racism, no inclusivity, treating their models bad and letting them starve.

weirdly the last straw for people was when they didn’t allow trans women to be models under the brand

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Go for it, what would you classify your body type? (Slim, Thick etc) :sass2:

Maybe...wear it first and let me see.

@Xoxoxo part of me tells me your one ugly somali chick but part of me says your a keeper . Dm me with this😀 and a pic and I'll judge if your charcoal fat ass is worthy .

I can rate it for you free of charge. Dms are always open abaayo from one xalimo to another.

Im getting a whole lot of this energy....

24A4BCE7-B40C-4B7F-AD59-1B71252D600A.jpeg

No xishood from these niggas wallahi. Definition of down bad.

:jcoleno:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Xoxoxo part of me tells me your one ugly somali chick but part of me says your a keeper . Dm me with this😀 and a pic and I'll judge if your charcoal fat ass is worthy .
This monkey is the worst. What is this retarded fob talking about?

Doofaryahow aren't you in your 30s and married to a "somalian chick"?

I hope you 3" deficient dick falls off for this atrocity of a post. Akhas, this is what happens when you wonder off from the fkd/political section :bell::susp::camby::draketf:

I hope you 3" deficient dick falls off for this atrocity of a post. Akhas, this is what happens when you wonder off from the fkd/political section :bell::susp::camby::draketf:

It's a sad world beyond politics/fkd in this site I thank you for keeping me in check and not let me wonder off too far . I never mentioned my age on this site but if I'm the monkey your the she chimp . I'm a semi fob get it right abaay .

Girl try their sister company for , Bath and Body Works for lotions , candles, and sprays . I don’t remember last time I bought Victoria secret bra or lingerie. Check out Nordstrom.

Sheesh… somebody must’ve ruffled some feathers :mjlaugh: