Should I be worried ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So when my family lived in Ohio in 2006, we had a good friend of my dad who use to visit us often. The guy had issues going on with his wife , they eventually divorced and she moved to another state. But that's not the point of my story. This guy installed virus on our family computer and we always had to restart and remove the ography he used to view. It will just pop up and he was viewing this when we were around. I started to get scared of him because he used to look at me a lot, I remember I was wearing. Singlet and he was looking at my neck. I was 8 and he was probably in his mid 30's. Now I think of it this man was a perv. Thank God he moved to another state but 4 years ago my dad had no credit in his phone so he asked me "Sam Sam can I use your phone to make a important call" I was like sure dad. What I didn't know was he was calling that perv , I found out cause that molester texted me on whatsup app " hello beautiful"after a week.

Did you guys think he was a child molester/perv?

What's scary is my dad is friends with him and Dosen't know this man is dirty man.

is this the same dirty man who was in the UK for only six months, and started drinking alcohol? Is he the same qabil as your dad/YOU?

Maybe your dad is to blame here.
1. he once arranged for you to get married to a homeless alcoholic man
2. he is friends with -watching pedophile and invited him to your home

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Maybe your dad is to blame here.
1. he once arranged for you to get married to a homeless alcoholic man
2. he is friends with -watching pedophile and invited him to your home

I agree but I don't think my father knew the first guy was a alcoholic. But he should have known that the perv is the one who install in his new computer.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You're a lucky girl because you live in the west and the perv is aware of the strict laws against molestation
If you lived in gaalkacyo or any rape infested cities you are likely to be raped by people you never expect

Because they cannot distinguish a mature women or an underaged girl is all the same to them
So many rape shit is common in Somalia
And once you disclose that youre a victim to the authorities they'll charge you for adultery regardless of your age
At some cases they might even marry you to that rapists

You can never trust anyone
Your macalin dugsi or local imam are predators preying on children but since they hold a position they're least suspected of committing that crime

It's scary and depressing for a child to grow in that country

When u say I can't tell my dad, what u really mean to say is that u choose not to take action. All is a choice conscious or unconscious.

Trending